• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rear tube bumpers--toyota's

Mrs. Crash said:
See, they know you can do it, you're just trying to get out of it :flipoff:

You know he might want to drive it to the store or something.

If my wife's license plate said something like [FXY LDY] I would NEVER drive it.

H3RESQ said:
You know he might want to drive it to the store or something.

If my wife's license plate said something like [FXY LDY] I would NEVER drive it.

Well my license plate frame already says "if you are going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair" and that never stopped him. :haha:

I bet he could do it with some roundstock, and a wheel:stirpot:eek:r as others have said plasma it out of some diamondplate and put a brakelight behind it:stirpot:

spidertoy said:
I bet he could do it with some roundstock, and a wheel:stirpot:eek:r as others have said plasma it out of some diamondplate and put a brakelight behind it:stirpot:

Diamondplate is :rb:

Mrs. Crash said:
:clappy: I think ToyZuki found a winner. I like that.. Of course it would have to be a little different. I don't like the wrap onto the sides but I like how it sticks out some in back for stepping onto.

And there's still the two bars so I can incorperate my user name :clappy:
That is nice looking, I would like to have something like that on my runner some day, is crash going to start making them?

Here's the backside of the Big Woody.....

The tubes wrap around to the rear of the wheel openings and take abuse well.

DSCF0708sm.JPG

DSCF0711sm.JPG

Eric said:
That is nice looking, I would like to have something like that on my runner some day, is crash going to start making them?

Well he's going to make mine. I guess we'll see how well it turns out :;

Mrs. Crash said:
Well my license plate frame already says "if you are going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair" and that never stopped him. :haha:

my sister's toyota has "naughty cowgirl" on the drivers X-cab window and "redneck woman" on the windshield and once when i got pulled over the cop walked up...looked at me...looked at the naughty cowgirl sticker...looked at me and i said "this is my sister's truck" and he was like surrree....ive also gotten wierd looks goin through drive thrus...actually had a guy ask if i was a naughty cowgirl...