• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Recommended transmission repair

BigBluOx

I need to have my 700R4 rebuilt (behind 6.2 diesel) - anyone have a recommended shop/person? Preferably around Spanaway, but I'll travel for quality... :redneck:

Transmission Headquarters; 253-539-1988/Rick. He's off of about 92nd and Sheridan behind Parkland Putters kinda. Call him he knows 700r4 very well.

onlyother place I know od is Rayman Transmission in Puyallup off of main st across from the taco time.

he has built many of our racing trannies through the years.

onlyother place I know od is Rayman Transmission in Puyallup off of main st across from the taco time.

he has built many of our racing trannies through the years.

I cannot urge you enough to STAY THE **** AWAY for Rayman. They have ****ed me and are the laughing stock of tranny shops in Puyallup. There version of a race trans is to boost up line pressure and paint the parts Chevey orange and Mexi-chrome to make you think it's built. I tore down my so called "High performance" C-4 after it puked and it was bone stock with a shift kit. I paid for better clutches, bands, 351 clutch drums, ect.... They will **** YOU!!!!!!

I cannot urge you enough to STAY THE **** AWAY for Rayman. They have ****ed me and are the laughing stock of tranny shops in Puyallup. There version of a race trans is to boost up line pressure and paint the parts Chevey orange and Mexi-chrome to make you think it's built. I tore down my so called "High performance" C-4 after it puked and it was bone stock with a shift kit. I paid for better clutches, bands, 351 clutch drums, ect.... They will **** YOU!!!!!!

For future reference, Rick at Trans HQ will take good care of you.....He just helped me solve my 700r4 issues over the phone since I'm like 1500 miles away. :redneck:

I need to have my 700R4 rebuilt (behind 6.2 diesel) - anyone have a recommended shop/person? Preferably around Spanaway, but I'll travel for quality... :redneck:

Midland auto wrecking has a tranny rebiuld shop. I have had a few trannies done there and the have never failed.