• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 12/29/08

The first three are of me getting yanked backwards in the Tree Trail, out of the main parking area.

4th is crossing May Creek going up to the Isabel Trail.

5th and 6th is crossing the fixed washed out section on Isabel.

7th is mobbing up the final hill climb out of Trail of Doom.

8th is dropping down the rock face climb on Isabel.:redneck:

Last is crossing the creek out of the entrance of Sac-Up, to the paved road.

Snow conditions are bad, wet and constantly melting beneath you. Any slight grade in the trail was almost impossible without a full throttle attack. (not how I normally drive:rolleyes:) So we stuck to the main gravel access roads and the powerlines and ran most trails backwards/down hill. We did Tree Trail to Isabel to TOD to Sac-up (backwards). Lastly, we ran up to the Rock Garden parking area and rode the access road to run Grumpy's backwards.

MarkM got stuck (I mean STUCK) on flat ground out of the Rock Garden parking area, coming back.:fawkdancesmiley:

New Years day wheeling will be.......shitty.:puke:

New Years day wheeling will be.......shitty.:puke:[/QUOTE said:
Hey we'll have fun no matter what scout's honer! remember Scott's "tippy's " snow run/recovery? well have fun trust me:awesomework:

"famous last word's but:rolleyes: "

like you said full throttle attack, right up my ally:awesomework:

Last edited:
Im a pansy, I hate that fixed washout section on Izzy. I crossed it once, then on the way back down fawked up and almost flopped over into the drop off when my suspension unloaded on the rear right and compressed the front left (toward the drop off). It went up on three wheels, bottomed out my front left, and felt like I was still going. Talk about pucker factor. Havent tried it since.

~T.J.

Im a pansy, I hate that fixed washout section on Izzy. I crossed it once, then on the way back down fawked up and almost flopped over into the drop off when my suspension unloaded on the rear right and compressed the front left (toward the drop off). It went up on three wheels, bottomed out my front left, and felt like I was still going. Talk about pucker factor. Havent tried it since.

~T.J.

you just need to get used to leanin the truck over. Or man up :flipoff:

The first three are of me getting yanked backwards in the Tree Trail, out of the main parking area.

4th is crossing May Creek going up to the Isabel Trail.

5th and 6th is crossing the fixed washed out section on Isabel.

7th is mobbing up the final hill climb out of Trail of Doom.

8th is dropping down the rock face climb on Isabel.:redneck:

Last is crossing the creek out of the entrance of Sac-Up, to the paved road.

Snow conditions are bad, wet and constantly melting beneath you. Any slight grade in the trail was almost impossible without a full throttle attack. (not how I normally drive:rolleyes:) So we stuck to the main gravel access roads and the powerlines and ran most trails backwards/down hill. We did Tree Trail to Isabel to TOD to Sac-up (backwards). Lastly, we ran up to the Rock Garden parking area and rode the access road to run Grumpy's backwards.

MarkM got stuck (I mean STUCK) on flat ground out of the Rock Garden parking area, coming back.:fawkdancesmiley:

New Years day wheeling will be.......shitty.:puke:

I've never been that stuck on flat ground. The slush and snow was over the top of both axles. My 12,000lb. winch wouldn't even pull me out:eeek:

~T.J.
Just drive right through it. The snow made it a little more interesting.:flipoff: