• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter 13th

will run sac up and play around on the power line and go up to the wall you should do fine not being lock up

I was up there today. . . if you stay in the lower area like the rock garden and down theres very little snow. Going to the wall, tank trap, cell towers there is alot of snow. . . I had to turn around today in my 98 ranger i'm locked in the rear and am on 33in street tires and it was getting to scetch for my liking being by myself and all.

I would suggest staying down lower if your not locked and have no winch:awesomework:

dang it i stayed home because the people i was supposed to go with didnt work out and i hadnt checked this post for a few days

yea I ended up goin, first time ever up there and it was a blast the jeep did almost everthing in 2wd, even some of the climbs.

Well I'm not gonna jump you or anything, but apparently you didn't wheel, the biggest baddest rig in the world couldn't do 6 trails there (at least that come to mind) in 2wd, and on 3 of them I don't even think there's a bypass to make in 2wd. At least you got out there and wheeled, more than I can say:mad:

Yea didn't hit it too hard cause I was alone and in an unfamiliar land.

yeah you dont want to end up like the dude I ran into last time I was up there. Stuck, stupid, alone, engine without oil, two broken motor mounts, broken positive battery lead, the list goes on. anyway he had to explain to his sister what had happened to her jeep :haha:

We went up and ran BYS in the snow :awesomework: It also wouldnt be a trip to reiter without me floping the rental in the rock garden :D Now if only I could get pictures from Brady :eeek: