• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 17th-18th

was a wet day. mike if you could send me what ever vid an pictures you got that would be cool. hope you stay warm an dry tonight

It was an epic day good people just enough rain to make it fun, a few minor trail repairs, some thunder and even a little lightning,had a great time thanks guys:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Hey, this is Trayson in the Gray TJ that tagged along with you guys for a while. Thanks go much for letting me ditch my friends and go on the FUN trail!!!!!!!!!!

I only took one pic when I was with you guys, but here it is:

IMAG0080.jpg

Here's a few shots from earlier in the day before I jumped in with you guys:

Our motley crew didn't quite have the same "presence" as you guys did! :;
IMG_6754.jpg

Pouring down rain was an understatement...
IMG_6781.jpg

Where's the trail?? :D
IMG_6797.jpg

IMG_6800.jpg

IMG_6834.jpg

And out most unusual wheelin' rig was a 4x4 VW Syncro Van that has factory lockers front and rear! :awesomework: I give him props for being out wheeling that thing!

IMG_6911.jpg

If you have any pics or video, I'd love to see it. Thanks again, and it was nice meeting you.

I was there I tried to get you guys on the cb channel 10 no answer we went out back door over to stair step sack up I forgot my cell in my truck....

Whats his cel phone # ?

Got an stock one here at the house

Call me if you need it

Thanks so much Guys for responding!! That is SOOOOOO awesome! I could only turn one way because I gernaded a Birf into my knuckle on the first trail with Jay luke, Horus, Miss Pink, and Darby. It was fun getting back to camp off Rhinoland only turning to my passerger side. I had to winch a few times and wiggle through the trees but I got her out of the woods and torn down at camp. I confirmed it was a birf and called my buddy Ethan Taylor from Taylor Built Fab in Sultan and he left me a couple axles in his shop and gave me a killer deal! I just left the money for him and went back to camp when I got there Darby was there and helped me get the rest of the broken shaft out of the housing and we got her back together and wheeled the rest of the weekend!!

Darby.... you are a GOOD DUDE!!! Thanks so much for helping me out!!:awesomework:

Last edited:
I was there I tried to get you guys on the cb channel 10 no answer we went out back door over to stair step sack up I forgot my cell in my truck....

Dam sorry we missed you bud! I was more then likly under my rig.....:( I posted up in this thread that we would be camping in the upper lot did you ever make it up there? I was looking for ya! We will have to meet up soon maybe a couple weeks and wheel Reiter one more time before it closes. Darby wants to make one more run next weekend before it closes let see what we can do to get some people together in 2 weeks from now.

:awesomework:

Yea we made it up there but it took us longer than I thought we had a couple of breakages to fix, I asked a coupe of guys if they we with the WOW groop and they said WOW Who????

on another note at the end of the day at the end of the rock garden Lightening hit a pretty good sized tree and brought down a big ass chunk of tree about 50 feet behind my jeep…
Now that got my attention…

OK i was on my way to Sultan to get parts when the Lightening started and thats why we never saw each other. shitty timing i guess. i was camped right outside the rock garden in a pop up tent trailer....the only one there.

we will have to meet up and do some wheelin soon!! :awesomework:

Krazy when you see tree's fall or peaces of tress where you were just at 30 seconds before.....WOW! thats crazy!!

I drove right past your tent trailer. (reminded me of how little I miss my tent trailer and how much I love my hardsided Chalet A-Frame! LOL)

Hey, what was the name of the trail that I tagged along with you guys on???

This is the map that I have (created by my friend Jay):
http://homepage.mac.com/jgreening/.Public/MAPS/Reiter Trails Map.pdf

I'm just trying to figure out where I was! :haha:

I drove right past your tent trailer. (reminded me of how little I miss my tent trailer and how much I love my hardsided Chalet A-Frame! LOL)

Hey, what was the name of the trail that I tagged along with you guys on???

This is the map that I have (created by my friend Jay):
http://homepage.mac.com/jgreening/.Public/MAPS/Reiter Trails Map.pdf

I'm just trying to figure out where I was! :haha:

I dont think you tagged along with me? I was kinda just rollin around with a jeep with pink roll bars and a grey cherokee with bead locks. I think i did see your rig but everyone I saw I said hello to see if I knew them.

Sorry but I don't remember you :(

I dont think you tagged along with me? I was kinda just rollin around with a jeep with pink roll bars and a grey cherokee with bead locks. I think i did see your rig but everyone I saw I said hello to see if I knew them.

Sorry but I don't remember you :(

oops, I forgot to signal before I started talking to someone else!

I only saw your tent trailer.

I wss asking the other group where I was wheelin with them at...

Thanks so much Guys for responding!! That is SOOOOOO awesome! I could only turn one way because I gernaded a Birf into my knuckle on the first trail with Jay luke, Horus, Miss Pink, and Darby. It was fun getting back to camp off Rhinoland only turning to my passerger side. I had to winch a few times and wiggle through the trees but I got her out of the woods and torn down at camp. I confirmed it was a birf and called my buddy Ethan Taylor from Taylor Built Fab in Sultan and he left me a couple axles in his shop and gave me a killer deal! I just left the money for him and went back to camp when I got there Darby was there and helped me get the rest of the broken shaft out of the housing and we got her back together and wheeled the rest of the weekend!!

Darby.... you are a GOOD DUDE!!! Thanks so much for helping me out!!:awesomework:

Nice meeting you and your friends Ed. I had a good time even though I was done wheelin for the day. Hope your trucked worked out right after our little work party. :beer: I should have mine running again shortly, I'm planning on going back last weekend of the month.

Latest posts