• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 17th-18th

Sweeeeeeeeet.......

Looks like we will have a good turn out! Channel 10 on your CB's folks and lets all meet up and do some wheelin!

I will see you all by the rock garden at 9 or 10am if you wanna hook up for somw trails! I don't even care what trails we run! :awesomework::beer:

Sheeeeeeit. Now I'm gonna have to try and change plans. See you early Saturday...Possibly.

I'm stoked, I hope you can make it, if not lets go at the end of the month. I just had a bunch of cracks in my frame welded up today, put some bandaids on the problem. My whole truck is slowly crumbling, but it's working great right now!! Should last me atleast another month :redneck:

I should be able to make it to the upper lot around 9:30 or 10. My shift ends at 8am that morning, maybe I'll have some new stories.

:beer:

Go here and check it out, you can fix it and get out on the trails ASAP!!

http://www.squidoo.com/kevinsoffroad

Have fun and stay out of the Mud!! :fawkdancesmiley:

Hey right on good info on that link! Thanks but he wont make it up this weekend. his **** wants to self distruct at 40mph ...... he told me he has a couple of things that are worn out and needs replacment but he needs to find cheep parts. know anyone?:awesomework:

I'm stoked, I hope you can make it, if not lets go at the end of the month. I just had a bunch of cracks in my frame welded up today, put some bandaids on the problem. My whole truck is slowly crumbling, but it's working great right now!! Should last me atleast another month :redneck:

I should be able to make it to the upper lot around 9:30 or 10. My shift ends at 8am that morning, maybe I'll have some new stories.

I will be there

wow--can it be... Darby is going to wheel again :D

wow--can it be... Darby is going to wheel again :D

Yup, and apparently just in time. I'm sad reiter will be closed for a bit and will probably change forever, but I'm super stoked to get back out on the trail with my friends and have a good time. Hope to see you around up there Crash. I still have a funny memory of you blasting some 80's love song behind us as we came down from a snow run on SOL. It was a cool moment, I could hear everyones laughter, even over the loud music, very funny.

Yup, and apparently just in time. I'm sad reiter will be closed for a bit and will probably change forever, but I'm super stoked to get back out on the trail with my friends and have a good time. Hope to see you around up there Crash. I still have a funny memory of you blasting some 80's love song behind us as we came down from a snow run on SOL. It was a cool moment, I could hear everyones laughter, even over the loud music, very funny.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out this weekend and too bad haven't seen ya in some time...

Hey right on good info on that link! Thanks but he wont make it up this weekend. his **** wants to self distruct at 40mph ...... he told me he has a couple of things that are worn out and needs replacment but he needs to find cheep parts. know anyone?:awesomework:

LOL, I am sorry, but it sounds like him and I are in the same boat. Even cheap parts at this time are too expensive!!

You guys have fun this weekend and I promise I will try not to think about it and feel bad because I am not out there with you either!! :fawkdancesmiley:

We are all good. Ed is fixed and we wheeled. Now we are getting wasted. Drinking Captain's private stock and listening to COC.

:beer::beer:

Your all gay for not being out here with us at Superhappinessland tonight. Ed says so.

BEER AND RUM!

Latest posts