• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 17th-18th

Ed Bister

LETS GO WHEELIN!!! YOU BUNCH OF MAMA'S BOY'S Reiter 17th-18th

A few friends and I going out to Reiter for another adventure we will be camping sat morning till sunday afternoon at the upper lot by the rock garden and i would like to invite anyone that wants to go with to come on down set up camp or just hook up with us for some trail runs. All are welcome but only the die hards will actually show up...LOL! hope to see you there!! please respond if your comming so I can look out for you! :beer::awesomework:

Last edited:
Ed... if I could figure out gas money and how to fix this G.DAMN Death wobble, I would be up there... Probably not gunna happen tho bro.. Hope who ever shows up with you has a kick ass time!! I know your gunna with those new X-case gears from Odie:awesomework:.....

Hell ya i'm excited as hell to get out there with these nerw parts from Odie!!

I need to give him prop's ODIE IS THE MAN!!! He has everything you could ever want from TG and will help you out in any way he can!! good freeking people!! :awesomework::beer:

Hell ya i'm excited as hell to get out there with these nerw parts from Odie!!

I need to give him prop's ODIE IS THE MAN!!! He has everything you could ever want from TG and will help you out in any way he can!! good freeking people!! :awesomework::beer:

You didnt catch my shameless plug did ya:eeek: :redneck:

Hell I carry no lube thats what the blood is for!!!!!!!!! Im in bring the pain I got extra axle shafts biaaachhhes:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

There will be plenty of time for origami in November.

See you guys up there.

YOUR COMMING!?!?!? FAWKING SWEET!!!!! GOTTA MAKE THE BEST OF IT BEFORE THEY CLOSE IT!!:awesomework:

Do you wanna meet us at my house and roll up there together or are you heading up friday?

MAN THIS IS GOOD NEWS BRO ..... JEREMY WILL BE HAPPY AFTER RIDING WITH YOU HE DOESN'T HAVE FUN IN MY RIG ANYMORE!!!!....lol!!! ! :awesomework::beer:

I'll be up there Saturday. I was on the fence, but now that our time is limited I better go while I still can. I'm rolling solo, maybe I'll see you guys up there.

I'll be up there Saturday. I was on the fence, but now that our time is limited I better go while I still can. I'm rolling solo, maybe I'll see you guys up there.

Sheeeeeeit. Now I'm gonna have to try and change plans. See you early Saturday...Possibly.