• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 3/23

Yes I do. I'll turn it on when I get up there. What time do you think you will be there?

I would put supsa stickers back on the rig but you know what happens. :mad: I'll be in a blue XJ with a tophat THOR guards

I would put supsa stickers back on the rig but you know what happens. :mad: I'll be in a blue XJ with a tophat THOR guards

Go mail box letters on the front fenders like me. I'm convinced putting your user name on your glass is a curse. :haha:

I think I may leave it off the back. I need to think of a way to just take out the glass when I'm wheelin

My roomate and I will probably be there on Sunday around 11am. I have to work Saturday until 7pm otherwise I would come then. He will be in a bright yellow 71 bronco and Ill be in my flat black YJ.

leaving here today.. hope to see you up there tomarrow.

whats this 8am thing? little early when i'll be hung over. lol

Toyota brite orange on baha claws really ya can't miss me:haha: i stick out like a sore thumb:awesomework:

I'm assuming your brining your yota??? or are you riding with someone???

I think you will see us I would guess come 10am we will be the largest group in the parking lot probably 15-20+ rigs:cheer:

I was reading the last two posts and thought to stand up and look out the window. Guess what? Its snowing here too.

I am pretty sure my plan is to be up there around 7:00am Saturday.