• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 3/23

I am wanting to come i will be in my yota but can some one please gie me directions to get ther i am in the spanaway area thanks dustin

I am planning on being out at Rieter both sat and sun. I will be in the lower pit around 930ish.

Well I'm thinking we are gonna have to make this one group into more then 1!!! With almost 20+ rigs coming we are gonna really fawk up the trails!!!

I think we should split up the groups as far as capabilites of rigs goes!!! I know that sounds kinda :rb: but that way everyone can go the pace they want!!!!:awesomework:

Anyways with a few rigs on 31's and such we are gonna be slow moving in some spots:cool: Which I am more then game for!!!!

I am trying to run Sac-up (warm up trail) then in whatever order. . . Rhino land, cable, and grumpys trail for sure!! I personally kinda want to try BYS to and also would love to walk the OUTLET MALL:cool:

As long as you and somebody else are they to drag whats left of my rig back out and have a trailer that u will drive it back to duvall for me on!! I am down:awesomework:

ok, ok, I got an idea....
take the whole crew in the with you then you all can pitch in for airlift support and get the hulks hauled back out :redneck:

Get Er Done boys, we need some more pics. If i wasnt going to be busy this weekend I would run Noob support for ya.:D

Maybe when I get my longs and t-case gears and doubler installed I'll try it with the airsupport already on hand:awesomework:

I went out to Reiter today to see how many people were out, and put some trail miles on my suspension, and ended up running Backdoor to warm up, then on to Sac-up. It was actually really fun. I had the GF and daughter all loaded up (single cab yota :eeek: ) so it was tight, but we had fun. I went along at an easy pace, everybody I saw was cool, including the bikers. I took few "bypasses", only the ones not blocked off. I cannot bring myself to do the two original lines just after the first creek crossing, in the clearing. Way tight! I did do the original lines at the last real hillclimb, though. I have done that obstical just fine before, then got owned a few months back, taking out my drivers-side door. But this time, it was way easy, it seemed. I think it is getting worn down? Also, if it makes any sense, I think the snow helped! I could keep a decent wheelspeed, not too worried about hooking up too hard and breaking something... *stock frontend*

Looks like alot of people are bypassing the root drop before the first creek crossing, going around the logs places by RTW. It's not that hard, folks.

Had some fun there today. It was a short trip due to cold wet people and a broken u-joint in the bronco, but we had a good time. I dont know what trail we were on but we came to a washout covered with logs held by a stump and some cable. My buddy started to go across then changed his mind. Whats the name of this trail? Its in the last vid. I pulled cable in one spot but then ended up making it before anyone could hook the line along the powerline somewhere. A couple pics and short vids. Ran into lots of friendly people.

30vggpk.jpg

6r2heg.jpg

2ec2ng4.jpg

dm616w.jpg

5fokle.jpg

View My Video

View My Video

View My Video

nice meeting you guys.. Joe, stew, mark and all the others.

anglfly, i saw you drive past us but i have no clue where it was at.