• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 3/23

angelfly

Just seeing if anyone if planning on being up there??? or what? I'm heading up round 8 should get there round 9 or so!

I want to run atleast Rhino land, cable trail, sac up, grumpys trail, and maybe scope out Issy!!!!

I'm taking a break from Reiter this weekend dude. I will most likely be there next weekend though, I'll let you know.:cool:

You mean this weekend:awesomework: Yeah I'm mass stoked:beer: I am showing up at like 7:30 or 8 I am getting a whole damn day in for sure:cool:
I dont know if I can camp now tho I kinda forgot I was moving into my new house. . . . lol:looser:

What day? 23rd was this last sunday

Yeah we know me and him have been pm eachother about this upcomgin weekend!!! the 29th:cool: I'm gonna be up there all day and me an him and are gonna meet up and run together:beer:

Mike you going up saturday???

Yeah we know me and him have been pm eachother about this upcomgin weekend!!! the 29th:cool: I'm gonna be up there all day and me an him and are gonna meet up and run together:beer:

Mike you going up saturday???

I have to work the 29th :booo: :booo:

Big Booty Judy!

I will be up there with about 5 rigs around 10ish at the main lot! We want to go to the outlet mall and I just got all the sheet metal work and wrapped the corners, So I am ready to get a good fix!!

Last edited:
I have to work the 29th :booo: :booo:

Bummer:booo: Well i'll be thinkin of ya when I'm sucking in the clean fresh air and enjoying the smell of freshly churned up mud:fawkdancesmiley:

I wish I could stay and camp but I'm supposed to be moving this weekend and I'm just taking saturday off:awesomework:

I will be up there with about 5 rigs around 10ish at the main lot! We want to go to the outlet mall and I just got all the sheet metal work and wrapped the corners, So I am ready to get a good fix!!

Stu!!!!!! nice to finally here from ya again:beer: Sounds like we will have a good group! I wont run outlet this weekend but I will tape it for sure:cool:

You gotta come run Rhino land, cable and bys they all have changed quit a bit since your last visit:awesomework:
I'll cya all up there round 10 i might be a couple minutes late I'll probably be playing in the tree maze at 9 waiting for everyone:awesomework:

I"m gonna be up there friday night on the 28th.. camping till sunday.
I"m gonna be camped up the road someplace, we'lll hook up in the morning.

I'll be there! Some where. Not sure if I'm coming out Friday night or just for the day on saturday. Angelfly If I stay friday night I'll be at the whore's nest. Got to try out the new thor guards and back hatch mod. Horus you down? For at least a day run.

Hi Stu. :hi:

I wish I could make it......:booo:

:;

Yeah, I'm down for Saturday. Angelfly, I can be there early. I will most likely work this weekend. I will have to leave there around 2 or 3 pm but I can head out pretty much right after I get off work. I could be there a little before 8:00 am if you want to go run a trail or two before the others arrive. This goes for you too supsa. I remember you saying something about an early run.

My buddy Vinny ( white ZJ ) said he might be down for this Saturday. I think he is only 30 minutes away.

This goes for you too supsa. I remember you saying something about an early run.

You want to meet up in Preston at the cheveron? If not I to will be there early. I want to hit up cable and trail of doom. I'll run stair step if you run TOD.:D

This goes for you too supsa. I remember you saying something about an early run.

You want to meet up in Preston at the cheveron? If not I to will be there early. I want to hit up cable and trail of doom. I'll run stair step if you run TOD.:D

Only if you yank me the rest of the way through after I have collapsed all my doors and busted out all the side glass. Of course you will be there so I know my rear hatch doesn't have a chance. :fawkdancesmiley:

What is your idea of early dude? I get off at 5:30am and can head straight there. I'd get there just before 7:00 at best. You talking about the Chevron on Hwy. 2 where we stop for gas?