• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 6/20/09

were not allowed on aa either?

From my understanding--any trails that were in the inventory when the commitie finished are deemed "not legal trails"--granted none up there are as we all know it. But for enforcement reasons I think thats what they are going to use. But I am not 100% but pretty certain thats how its going to work..

From my understanding--any trails that were in the inventory when the commitie finished are deemed "not legal trails"--granted none up there are as we all know it. But for enforcement reasons I think thats what they are going to use. But I am not 100% but pretty certain thats how its going to work..

Sooo, any trail NOT in their map system would be deemed legal???:corn:

Aren't all the trails not legal except the two they closed. The wall and Izzy.

Yes--all of them are. But using some logical thinking---when the process of the ORV stuff was going on--they had to invetory all the known trails which they did. So to them anything not in that invetory is deemed a true ilegal trail. But that being said all those are ilegal but yet on there records. Sounds odd but to me that is hbow they would enforce it and known the 2 DNR officers (ron, gary) thats how they would enforce it.

I may be wrong but makes sense to me.

The local Law enforcement. Nice guy. I met him at a meeting a few months ago.

Actually is a really nice guy (met him first up on Sumas, then again at Walker during a search), and easy to talk to...He gets the frustration we go through...Yet, he has a job to do, which he goes above and beyond when it comes to the Education and Enforcement end of things....

I'm confused did they block them off or just put up a sign and give you a ticket? And dose anyone have a link to the map I can't find it

Shouldn't they have found another way to mount the sign to trees besides nails? I thought all this was intended to protect the wildnerness. Poor tree.