• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 6/20/09

Damn. Looks like I missed out on some fun! Mark M. You have to keep Money out of that rig. Ol' Blue is gettin old and needs some extra love these days:D

p.s. Mauler for President
"time for some new trails" Yes. Yes it is...

Ya just ask Terry HORunner how he likes Mark as a spotter:D

Shelby.....:; And yes.......I gets no respect.:redneck:Maybe if I didn't yell so much......:corn:

Momma always said......"you catch more flies with honey.":haha: Or bee's.....or crabs......or whatever.

Shelby.....:; And yes.......I gets no respect.:redneck:Maybe if I didn't yell so much......:corn:

Momma always said......"you catch more flies with honey.":haha: Or bee's.....or crabs......or whatever.
I wonder how many times sat. I called him Terry:mad:

Watching the frustration levels rise to boiling points was pretty funny. :fawkdancesmiley:

I wonder how many times sat. I called him Terry:mad:

Terry??? I never heard it if ya did??

As for the spotting, guess it coulda been worse :fawkdancesmiley: