• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter - 8/17/08

TQJ CJ5

Stoked to have finally got my Jeep back together enough to take it out again. Had to replace the balljoints, re-arch my front leafs (thanks Aalbu brothers), and fix a few other little annoyances.

I'll be trying to get to the main lot around 9 or 10am in case anyone will be headin' out there. I really want to see Izzy with my own peepers and tool around on whatever else might tickle my fancy. Just to be safe I'll be trailering my black CJ5 behind a dark gray Nissan Armada

Yeah, yeah, I'm not hardcore...just want to get out 'n' wheel.

Terry

Would like to join you Terry, but I'll be in Canada this weekend for WeRock. Maybe next time....have fun. :awesomework:

I'd like to join you and check out Izzy (haven't been up there since March).

Your jeeps really cool, I had fun wheeling with you last time.

But unfortunately I have obligations this weekend, plus I need to save gas $$$ for Labor Day.

Have fun and take pics for us sorry ass web wheelers:awesomework:

ahhh, I feel the love. Thanks all.

Kat, I'll keep a look out for you.

Pat, thanks for the compliments.

Kat,

If you're camping at (or around) Reiter, I might like to do the same. Check your PM's.

Gracias...

Terry

Have fun in the OM Chris.........:awesomework:

Try not to flip off the mountain side.........:fawkdancesmiley:

I think I'm just gonna power through the OM even if it means tumbling most of the way through...

never had a chance to test the "roll cage"

Last edited:
Short wheelbase...leafs springs...this should be good :corn:

Or maybe I'll just put on my helmet, a pair of goggles, grab the steering wheel off the Jeep and walk the OM making vvrrrrooom vvrrrooom noises. I could probably find better lines this way anyhow AND keep my rig in tact at the trail head

My 1st concern when starting into the OM is always how I'm going to get it out the other end :redneck:

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Yeah I'd say that is a good thing to take into consideration.:redneck:

I made it to step one in the decision making process and the conclusion was to have a helicopter on standby for extraction. Which is too expensive so I'm out:redneck:

It will be entertaining when somebody with poor decision making abilities decides to drive on in without thinking it through first. :eeek:

Or maybe I'll just put on my helmet, a pair of goggles, grab the steering wheel off the Jeep and walk the OM making vvrrrrooom vvrrrooom noises. I could probably find better lines this way anyhow AND keep my rig in tact at the trail head

Both methods will be a challenge :D

My 1st concern when starting into the OM is always how I'm going to get it out the other end :redneck:

Man that's my first concern just before I eat the 5 star Red Curry Chicken a Taste of Tai :kissmyass: :redneck: