• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter - 8/17/08

Outlet Mall kicked our groups ass. Last person in line rolled in the downhill section and we couldnt get him righted easily. We decided to have a rig (me) who was already done and on the road come in from the entrance to pull him back over and up. Good plan went bad when I blew a hydro line on the second obstacle, luckily I didnt have to spend the night in the woods. Both rigs got out :cool:

Outlet Mall kicked our groups ass. Last person in line rolled in the downhill section and we couldnt get him righted easily. We decided to have a rig (me) who was already done and on the road come in from the entrance to pull him back over and up. Good plan went bad when I blew a hydro line on the second obstacle, luckily I didnt have to spend the night in the woods. Both rigs got out :cool:

good to hear you guys made it out:awesomework: did shawns motor survive?

Fawkin NEWB patrol:rolleyes: :flipoff:

I had a funny feeling there would be some excitment......but never got a call so I figured all went well:beer:

Fawkin NEWB patrol:rolleyes: :flipoff:

I had a funny feeling there would be some excitment......but never got a call so I figured all went well:beer:

Broken link, broken front driveline, head over heals roll in a BAD spot, another roll at the top of the hill, blown hydro line. Good day for the OM :awesomework:

Broken link, broken front driveline, head over heals roll in a BAD spot, another roll at the top of the hill, blown hydro line. Good day for the OM :awesomework:

All good reasons to not wheel the OM on Sundays. Never have a short WB rig go last in your group on this trail, should always be a competant rig and driver.

and something from me since I started this thread...

-attempted to run up to the carnage of Izzy but was denied by several windfallen logs across the trail, I had no way of getting over them or cutting them out

-ran the little offshoot trails that begin off the left of the Izzy trail (not sure what they're called but they were fun. The first one is short and starts out with an immediate drop into a little bowl off the left of the road, then up through some roots and rocks, turn right at top and back on the road. The second one, a little further up, starts with a short up hill off the road, a slippery right into a muddy area, then up through the trees, roots, rocks - kinda Elbe-esque.

-got a little bored so I ran Sac-up a few times on the original(maybe?) line and then the alternative lines that were open and not blocked

-met Bunk in the main lot later in the afternoon and followed him to the rock face, where Cisco and Sarge showed up out of the blue. a little fun there (see pics below)

reiter81708002.jpg

reiter81708004.jpg

reiter81708001.jpg

reiter81708006.jpg

reiter81708007.jpg

reiter81708005.jpg

reiter81708008.jpg

reiter81708009.jpg

Cisco, Bunk and Sarge took off but I still wanted to play around since it's been a few months since I've had the Jeep out. Sooo, I went and played around on the mini rock garden on the right of the road up to Izzy. Next thing I know I've got 3 or 4 rigs stopped on the road watching me tool around. I didn't really think I was doing anything amazing but apparently they found it interesting to watch me zig zag all over that mound of boulders.

-after this I went down to the main lot and noticed that there were still several tow rigs, so I figured people must still be up at the OM. I rallied up there (relative term since I'm in a short wheelbase, rough riding Jeep) and found Cascade Crawler stuck on what I would consider the first tough rock climb w/ a hydraulic steering issue. Hung out with him for a while while a hydraulic hose was being comandeered off another rig. His rig got fixed and it was back to the main lot to get home. Traffic sucked balls all the way through Sultan. Long day but fun. Glad to meet Cisco, Sarge, and Bunk, also nice to see Cascade Crawler again.

Last edited:
-way good to hear Shawn made it out of the OM and everyone else

-and TQ I seen you rolling around with Bunk when my group of truck and trailers were pulling out

I love the deleted posts.......:haha: who cares.........if you are gonna post pics on the interweb............people are gonna comment on them......whoopy doo.

As far as "me" being perfect?:haha: Not even close.............Although I did drive right the **** up the little ledge in Seans avatar..........one shot:haha: :flipoff:

I love the deleted posts.......:haha: who cares.........if you are gonna post pics on the interweb............people are gonna comment on them......whoopy doo.

As far as "me" being perfect?:haha: Not even close.............Although I did drive right the **** up the little ledge in Seans avatar..........one shot:haha: :flipoff:

Its 2008. Deleting posts gets ya the credit you deserve...WTF?

I really just didnt want to get into it here. It was a crappy enough day as it was me being on my lid in a pretty crappy spot.

Thats pretty impressive to make it up the Last waterfall on upper helldorado on the first try without a winch cable:cheer: :cheer:

You all suck on wednesdays by the way........:hi: