• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter, a little clean up

Dude

I need a few guys to show up and help clean up the mess of stuff left behind by somebody, actually more than a few people.

It is at the spot were you just enter in to May creek. I have a truck already lined up and a helper so far. I would like to have at least 2 more guys.

It should only take about an hour or less to do. I won't be wheeling afterwards so this isn't a wheeling trip I am posting, but a Reiter maintenance thing that needs to be done.

I will have the garbage bags with me. meet at the staging are at 9:00am.

Thanks D

that sounds like a fun time...i might have to help. i live just down the road from reiter so i might come help out. your talkin about meetin in the 1st rock pit right? PM me with more details

the parking lot,

and I would like to see a for sure showing. It is just a quick pick up of some garbage that needs to be taken out. :;

nothing like the annual clean up.

Toyotanut said:
will see ya bright an early sunday doug.
I'll be in the Green Hornet, the Rover needs an alternater and I have to fab a bracket for the GM one that is basically the same after the clean up.

Kelly said:
Just an FYI, this is the same day as the girls photoshoot up there :hi:

I think that the photoshoot has been turned into a sumit your photoshoot, due to the #'s not being up to par

Anyway, back on topic.....

Toyotanut said:
I think that the photoshoot has been turned into a sumit your photoshoot, due to the #'s not being up to par

Anyway, back on topic.....

Ahh, good to know :cool:

The mess was cleaned up already, Mike and some other people took care of that mess on Sat. Jason and I found another mess and handled that.

I will admit. Reiter is staying cleaner than in the past, that is a good thing. :cool: and means that people are being more responsible, thanks. :beer:

Good work Doug and everyone else that helped!
I just don't get why people think it's ok to leave their **** behind. :rolleyes: Even as a kid I knew better.

sorry bout not comin up. didnt get home till like 1 in the morning. spent the night up on the cable trail cause a buddy of mine broke his long axle. took about an hour to get him back down.