• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter April 14th and 15th

Is this "The Darius"?

Cuz if so....I may show just to say I got to hang out with "The Darius"

That is all:kiss:

Yes this is "THE DARIUS", yes THE DARIUS will be there, and yes THE DARIUS will let the mayor of Hardcoresville hang out with him:kiss:

You're not gonna believe this but the bald little man himself will be out there on Sunday too.:eeek:

4 little bolts and that third pulley comes right off, should be an easy score at the junkyard.

you mean I don't have the take the whole pulley off?? ahhhh CRAP!!!! Well now I feel a little stupid.. But I'm going to call all of the others who helped me stupid too.. haha

Yes this is "THE DARIUS", yes THE DARIUS will be there, and yes THE DARIUS will let the mayor of Hardcoresville hang out with him:kiss:

You're not gonna believe this but the bald little man himself will be out there on Sunday too.:eeek:

Will he be up there at the crack of..... 2PM :haha:

Will he be up there at the crack of..... 2PM :haha:
Oh come awn Troy give him the benefit of the dought. If we plan on being there at 10am, the slackers will show up at 1pm. So all you gotta do is tell them we are meeting at 7am and all is well.:fawkdancesmiley:

Oh come awn Troy give him the benefit of the dought. If we plan on being there at 10am, the slackers will show up at 1pm. So all you gotta do is tell them we are meeting at 7am and all is well.:fawkdancesmiley:

He dont get out of bed till 11... :rolleyes:

Buggy is ready to go bitches! Thanks to a couple good guys. :;

I'll be in the main/front parking lot @ 10am.

:beer:

Weif and I will be up there prolly around 9-10. Sac-Up work party and then whatever. Weif has a seat, I'll figure it out once I'm there...

Latest posts