• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter April 4th

No Club run now, was just announced. No idea what i'm/we are doing now, sounds like i will not being running with you big tired guys.

Dudes! I seriously can't wait to get out there. I am bringing my cousin Sean as my co-pilot. First time wheeling (other than puddle jumping in Ravensdale) for him. He is pretty excited to say the least.

Yeah it could be a whole prodution for bringing in the "New Year" Let's submit this idea to Vegas. Who's up for taking the wheel? :corn:

Well, the good news is that it shouldn't be too bad of a cluster Fawk. None of my North Bend buddy's are coming. Should just be the ones from here who responded, Pumpy, Money, Jayluke, Bill (stealthrunner), Crash on saturday morning, nowires at some point and hopefully Mark M. That is a good group of capable wheelers :awesomework: I will be the "little guy" as usual with 36's.

I wish the weekend were here allready! Need to get out and have some serious fun. I have the stove and cooking supllies with a camping table. I will bring a coffee press too. Bring chairs and pop up tents if you have them and some fire wood. And we'll need something to burn in?

Pack the rain gear--pouring up here and I don't think its going to stop. And be ready for fresh snow :awesomework:

Charlie, meet ya at the first pit and we can buzz up.

Pack the rain gear--pouring up here and I don't think its going to stop. And be ready for fresh snow :awesomework:

Charlie, meet ya at the first pit and we can buzz up.

Not even rain nor snow can dampen my enthusiasum. I'm stoked!

hey darby chuck here,one of these knuckleheads you run around with wants my not straight straight axle housing.i think his name is "bunk?" anyhow told him he could have it.said he would probably see you this weekend.so if you want to stop by tommorrow or friday and get it out of my geerage that would be great.makin progress on my project,front end is in and rearend is out.bet when its done i could hang with you guys.poor guy who would name their kid bunk.thanx 206 510 6172