• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Closing??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will help whenever I can to speed the process along and get Reiter re-opened ASAP. Until then I will enjoy the **** out of it.

:awesomework:

Someone has to pull your Chain Horus :fawkdancesmiley:, but I always have enjoyed running witrh you (Except when my **** brakes) and look forward to the next time. :awesomework:

The plan is to stop the love affair and public kissing going on between Horus's ZJ and all the trees at Reiter.

You just need to treat those trees nicer Mike, show your respect, after all most are older then you are!!

hahahaha thats funny because I seen Horus get down right upset when he caught someone winching without a tree saver at Reiter and voiced his opinion of that to them! ......he is all about saving the trees....he really is! :redneck::awesomework:

WE ARE WHEELIN REITER THIS WEEKEND IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME OUT BEFORE THEY CLOSE IT! WE WILL BE CAMPED AT THE UPPER LOT NEXT TO THE ROCK GARDEN

Last edited:
nov 2nd will be a sad day :booo::booo::booo: what else can you say . Evans, Elbe, Walker and yes even boring ol Tahuya I hope they can handle all the new traffic that they are gonna get, otherwise they can be next we all need to watch are selves

The RAWNESS of Reiter is what sets it apart. Makes it so good. I hate the fact that this is happening. I don't want a ****ing ORV park. I want to be out in the mountains. Smashing rocks, trees, my truck, salmon, tree huggers, and all the "focus groups" that brought on so much attention to my slice of heaven in the woods, outside of Goldbar. **** everyone.

The RAWNESS of Reiter is what sets it apart. Makes it so good. I hate the fact that this is happening. I don't want a ****ing ORV park. I want to be out in the mountains. Smashing rocks, trees, my truck, salmon, tree huggers, and all the "focus groups" that brought on so much attention to my slice of heaven in the woods, outside of Goldbar. **** everyone.

We need a private park in Washington! Out of view from anti-orv people.

:puke::booo::rb:

Sucks, but I don't have the $$ to do any wheeling before the Nov. 2nd closing anyhow, I agree J it is the most fun place I've wheeled. Even when we "attempted" to get your rig down to camp at 5am! :haha:

Buy some land.

:puke::booo::rb:

Sucks, but I don't have the $$ to do any wheeling before the Nov. 2nd closing anyhow, I agree J it is the most fun place I've wheeled. Even when we "attempted" to get your rig down to camp at 5am! :haha:

True, true:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts