• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter June 5th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance is now also attending the meeting to oppose the road opening. They are supportive of all our concerns.

This area is for organizing work parties folks..

I moved some of the chatter into its own thread in the 4x4 area--please continue the discussion there.

I took my name off the list of attending this work party. I won't participate in actions I don't agree with.

Provided that it will not be work to re-open the road, I will attend the next work party.:awesomework:

I took my name off the list of attending this work party. I won't participate in actions I don't agree with.

Provided that it will not be work to re-open the road, I will attend the next work party.:awesomework:

I understand. I was hopping to have enough people to get some repair jobs done in the area from stupid people doing stupid crap

You are welcome Charlie! Got *free* color high-lights for my dogs! :redneck:

Seriously, although I don't agree with the June 20th opening of Deer Flats Road to ORV use, I also think we need to keep volunteer involvement with the DNR to keep this process moving along. The stuff we did was not the important, but helps David do his job so he has more time to work with *us* to implement this new trail plan! :D

Regards,

Alan

Sorry for not being there today. Working late and repairs get in the way of FUN.

Could someone send me a breif write-up on today? For GBNT and me. I should be at the next one. Changing shifts!!

Contact at [email protected]

Thank You

PS I drive so I don't do paperwork or spelling!!:awesomework::cheer::cool:

Sorry for not being there today. Working late and repairs get in the way of FUN.

Could someone send me a breif write-up on today? For GBNT and me. I should be at the next one. Changing shifts!!

Contact at [email protected]

Thank You

PS I drive so I don't do paperwork or spelling!!:awesomework::cheer::cool:

See what I can get to you :awesomework:

Status
Not open for further replies.