• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Memorial Day Weekend

ecsong187

Whos gonna be up their for memorial day weekend? Mudaddict and I are going up saturday wheelin all day and staying the night than wheeling all sunday. just wonderin who else will be up their.
thanks
edwin song

i gotta work on saturday, but i definitely plan on being there sunday. might head up saturday night, wheel untill it gets dark, then get drunk and spend the night. anyone have any similar plans? its no fun drinking by myself.

Ill be out Saturday morning (camping in Monroe) hoping to meet up with some of the NWW people (you guys... :awesomework: ) . I've never ran anything but Issy so I am hoping to find someone interested in running some of the other trails, Sac-Up, Cable, etc...etc.

Ill be out around 9 or 10...then Ill be back Sunday to just play around and let the GF get some seat time behind the wheel. (I'm scared...:eeek: )

So anyone up for running with myself and my buddy (toyota locked, 35s, crawler cases)? Possibly a few other rigs from the Bayview shop? :hi:

I think I might be up there. I wanna go out to manastash with some buddies of mine... but my truck isnt really up for the pass. Maybe for some wheelin at reiter though. I'm trying to get a couple kids up there camping. Maybe ride up late saturday night, set up shop. :beer: then get an early run, all day style. camp, then (if my **** aint broke!) go out monday. I'm gonna weld my rear diff before I do, though. hehehe.:awesomework: It will probaby be my last stock run.

-Tyler

well pretty sure the plan for us is to get out sat afternoon or so i get off work at 3 so head out after that if all goes well with my runner and it works good then stay and do some :beer: then wheel sun and camp again sun night with more :beer: then wheel monday if all goes well and head out late afternoon when there is less traffic jsut the plan anyone want to meet up let let us know!

i'll be with a bunch of stock 4 runners. 2 2nd gen runners, one '85 runner, and myself in my 2-tone stock standard cab. you guys will probably see us out there, cruising around. ..getting stuck! haha. we're gonna wheel all sunday and camp that night. find us! i'm gonna find a barrel to cut off and turn into a fire ring.

lilzuki, or should i say sean, right? sorry if i'm wrong. if you have a stock or moderately built rig and wanna wheel with us, then you're welcome to. otherwise i think you'll be bored with us, haha. we're a bunch of newbs trying to learn how!:D

i'll be with a bunch of stock 4 runners. 2 2nd gen runners, one '85 runner, and myself in my 2-tone stock standard cab. you guys will probably see us out there, cruising around. ..getting stuck! haha. we're gonna wheel all sunday and camp that night. find us! i'm gonna find a barrel to cut off and turn into a fire ring.

lilzuki, or should i say sean, right? sorry if i'm wrong. if you have a stock or moderately built rig and wanna wheel with us, then you're welcome to. otherwise i think you'll be bored with us, haha. we're a bunch of newbs trying to learn how!:D

got to start some where. :redneck:

not sure where we are gonna stay sat night yet jsut look for a chopped up 2nd gen runner haha prob up top by the wall i ahve been thinking about camping up top for a while out of the way from everyone else and what not!