• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter on Sat-Sun

watch out for money he"ll drink all your booze

Damn CR straight from the bottle... gangster! hey where's the paper bag? :haha:

Call me old fashion but Coors light is my best friend. Anyone want to vent?

Cya all there around 11am sat! :awesomework:

Im in a Blue 85 standard cab with a unique rear tire rack. :cool:

Great times for sure...Hopefully noone got a face pick of me going OOOHHH the few times i bellied out.

Darby, great time thanks for showing us BYS. We'll have to wheel again. Bunk and the other "monster trucks" were impressive as well.:beer:

Went up there yesterday and after 15 min. of puddle jumping behind the parking lot broke badly. Took the rest of the day to "skid" the truck out to the trailer. I forgot how much I miss this ****.... Wanted to join up with some of you guys and maybe take a stab at the rock wall.....BUT maybe next time...

Awesome weekend guys. I know jason (pumperator) won't hear my but thanks for the ride. His Bronco is rediculous! :cool: Thanks Darby for setting this up, my friend/your co-pilot thanks you as well for the shotty. We both had a blast. I got some dents and some mud but as of right now its back to it's clean state. :D

BTW did any of you by chance grab my chairs from camp..? dark grey fold outs...?

If i had a image resizer on my new computer with vista on it i'd post some pictures up.... Nice to meet you darby and the guys Was a good day of wheeling!!!!!!:awesomework: :beer:

Awsome weekend! Didn't even rain on us. It was all about the night missions. Didn't snap one photo all weekend. Thanks for the new trails Money, I love doing a trail for the first time! Super fun. Was great meeting a lot of new faces. Had fun leading the toyota's through the BYS and watching my friend tip over as Bunk heckled him. Thanks to all that came up to hang out, lets do it again soon before the weather turns!

Stealthrunner, bring on the crown! :beer:

sorry i missed you guys, i thought a couple took off down the road, so i was gonna follow, my mistake. i hooked up with a guy i knew and we wheeled till dark and went home.good to meet you guys.