• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter on Sat-Sun

Darby1

My friends and I will be camping in the upper parking lot on Saturday and sunday, 11/15. I will probably be there on Friday too because I have the time off. We'll probably be running the Issabel trail at some point and the BYS forwards and backwards ass well. Feel free to join our group for some trail missions, or a beer back at camp. Everyone is welcome! I'll be driving a green 83 toyota with big red bead locks so if you see me stop and say Hi. I think we'll have 3 or 4 rigs, a 67 propane powered 1 ton bronco, a big scary ranger with an HO 5.0 and 2 very ugly toyota's.

Anybody else planning on being up there this weekend? Horus? Boxboy? Jack? Jason? Bunk?

I either going to be there or Evans. I would sure like to cut an hour out of my drive time and have a beer with ya. I'll get back to ya later in the week. :awesomework:

I'm excited to get out there and blow off some steam and further mangle my toyota. I had a hell month at the fire station and worked like 400 hours last month, lots of over time, 3 fires and too much drama. All this rain is making the trails harder so it should be a great time! Weather is getting a lot colder too so this might be our last camp out untill next year. I'm sure we'll have a couple of the "hold my beer" and "watch this" going down this weekend. :beer:

Have I wheeled with you Darby? Have we met? :eeek:

I'll be there Saturday......camping? not sure.

I will see how much hot water I am in with the wife from last weekend but I think I might head out for a half day or so this weekend.

Scott, hope you can make it, haven't ran into you in awhile.
Supsa and yotarunner, glad to have you on board! always nice to wheel with another Toyota.
Money Mark, don't think we've ever met. Hope to meet you this weekend though.

I just saw the weather forcast, should be dry on Fri and Saturday afternoon with rain Sat evening.

Darby, Ill swing out one of them days after work (230ish arrival) and either try and tackle some in my Runner, or just say howdy:awesomework:

I'll be there. Possibly Friday night and camp out til saturday eve.

Hopefully john can make thing right this weekend???

darby, i like those bright red beadlocks :cool: ! saw you in the rock garden on wed. your shackle was inverted,springs tweaked,and that tree looked like it was in your way :redneck:
**** i might have to work this weekend. oh well i still havent fixed my hub studs from wednesday at reiter :awesomework:
dont waste your time wheelin with money mark! its boring! :fawkdancesmiley:

darby, i like those bright red beadlocks :cool: ! saw you in the rock garden on wed. your shackle was inverted,springs tweaked,and that tree looked like it was in your way :redneck:
**** i might have to work this weekend. oh well i still havent fixed my hub studs from wednesday at reiter :awesomework:
dont waste your time wheelin with money mark! its boring! :fawkdancesmiley:

Yeah I was wedged pretty good between that tree and that big rock. I went to drive away and I heard a big CRASH and the sound of metal. Thought I was done for right there........... then I realized I had just ran over my own high lift:looser: Good talking to you guys, only other people I saw that day. Hope to see you and your friends around this weekend!

Shrappy! Give me a call man, lets do some catching up this weekend.

Money, I wasn't in the rock garden on Sunday? Secret trails sound interesting though. I saw you one night when another buggy drove off the road and down a steep ravine when their lights failed, looked like a tree 20 feet down had saved them. Lots of drunk dudes with winch's were coming to the rescue. I went to bed, last thing you guys needed was another drunk guy with a winch:D