• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter on Sat-Sun

That was my first o many trips to come for Reiter. Thanks Darby, Scott, Bunk and Money. It was good to meet ya.:beer:

cool, I think I'm gonna make my bed like the guy with the red toyota....they later get rid of that **** all together....but cool video!:corn:

That was one hellava night run with you guys. My little XJ on that trail was sick. Thanks money thatwas one trail I need to do again. This time in the day so I can see where the f im going. It was also nice to wheel with all you big dogs. Thanks Darby

Supsa, that trail was a lot of fun. I never even knew it was there. One of the best parts was you driving a four door fiiled with friends. Here we are down a difficult trail and your right there with us in the "party wagon". Perfect!

I didn'e evan know how many people were in my rig till I was gone. And I keeped thinking you guys were taking the hard line so I tried to find a differant way and ended up finding all the real hard lines. Did ya all see me so close to being on my side. Good stuff. I forgot to say the only damage I got was not on that trail but on the way out I broke 2 window's :redneck:

Last edited:
I wouldn't recomend going down that during the day. It's strictly a atv/dirtbike trail. It was however great to see you moshing down the trial. I had the best seat sitting in the back of the pack watching everyone have trouble and Jason just moshing through... :fawkdancesmiley: If/when i build a rig thats what im going to build, just with a Yota body. :D

You guys did what?

So no pics?????

Was great to meet all of ya..Much fun running trails, Predicting a flop and then watching it happen!!!!

You guys did what?

Nothing, just wen't on a trail i had never seen before. I guess you guys don't want it out in the open for others to know about. I thought i heard that it was off limits but maybe not...? What do i know i was just along for the ride.

Nonetheless it was a great night. Money, you need another seat in that thing. Preferably one for a 6'4" guy like myself... :D