• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter recommendation

MNboy

I posted this in the other thread but figured I could start a new thread instead.

Don't think I can make it for the weekend like most folks are doing, so I may try to go later this week. I've only been to the clean ups and up the Lake Isabele trail a couple times. Any recommendations for good trails? Capable truck and I like a challenge, but would like to avoid body damage if possible. I use my truck for work so I don't want it too beat up. More than happy to wheel with others if anyone else can go during the week.

Thanks Mike. I've looked that over and appreciate all the work that went into it. I got the impression there was some disagreement over the ratings and that some of those trails may no longer be accessible. I thought because I probably only have one day of wheelin left before the closure I would ask peoples opinions on what the best one or two trails would be to run. Truck is locked and I do have a winch, but again I would like to avoid body damage if possible.

I can go most any day at or after 2 if you give me a day or 2 notice I would get out of here by noon and I would be happy to show you around :awesomework:

I can go most any day at or after 2 if you give me a day or 2 notice I would get out of here by noon and I would be happy to show you around :awesomework:

Sounds good. Would be Thursday or Friday, I should know for sure later today.

you can always go to the upper lot and run

rhinoland, cable, grumpy, backdoor, rock garden... all go in and out from teh upper lot area.

Some are equiped and have the right mentality to pull that off..

As for damage on grumpy's trail or rhynoland--I would dissagree..

You should have seen the toylet Jack winched off the tree the other week... door and cab all dented in :haha: