• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Road Closed

Before thay closed the road on last wednesday, Rhonda and i tried it with her jeep and had to winch out due to the soupy thick mud that the tires could NOT reach the pavement.

I looked when i was there on wed. I came down from "poop shoot" and drove up the road from there, the slide looked small, easily driveable but the road is closed so I'm not advising it. I took a couple pics of the New power line road too. Looks like we won't be waiting on stuck quads in that dug out rocky trench anymore.

Last edited:
im still unsure about this? if i park the tow rig in main lot am i going to be able to get up to the wall, or the rock garden?

:fawkdancesmiley:
im going out there saturday, got a buddy whos not sure about his rig. mine will be fine, look for me i have an old man b-day on sunday so im looking to have fun saturday, maybe beat the hell out my stuff so come encourage me to do something.:flipoff:

you run the risk of getting stuck in upper reiter if you cant drive back down reiter road to get to the main lot. The road is closed on the east side just west of the entrance that would take you to the rock garden.