• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Road Closed

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Now I REALLY hope benw sees this!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I think $ should challenge Ben to a bout of fisticuffs........that would be sweet!!

My $ is on $!! To get DESTROYED...LOL!!

:redneck:

Ummmmm....BenW is like the most GIANTIST person I've ever seen.....your self defense is NO match for him:rolleyes:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE HIS

FWIW....I was REALLY impressed with your attempt at "THE TECH"!! I usually **** tech up too....but I keep tryin:rolleyes: :redneck: :haha:

hahaha who says i will be running 36"s , and who says i will be running 36's i will have to see the famous om first

Here.....put on this blind fold and listen to only my voice. *calming warm voice* Trust me! I'll get you through.

:fawkdancesmiley:

yeah i did get it fixed and i was out there saturday burned up my winch and blew a bead
o and yes i will be doing the OM this summer my buddie has me talked into it:awesomework:

cool buddy will he be there for ya?????:stirpot:

Any word on how long the road will be closed? I don't think the trailer will go through the bypass too well. :mad:

We can still get to the main parking area though right Mike? It sounded like the mudslide had the road closed down by the turnoff to the fish hatchery.

Latest posts