• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Sept.16th

Right on guys, good times. Lynn and crew it was good meeting you, and seeing with my own eyes that a fullsize can make it through BYS. Jobless, Troy, and Robin, its always good to run with you guys. Damage for the day was a cracked hood(ME:rolleyes: ), 5/8 broken bolt(Robin), bent driveline(Fullsize dude), stripped out sway bar mount(Jobless) Scratched side skin(Troy) and only one rollover(Guess who:flipoff: ) And also the wheel stands in the sandpit were off the hook:clappy: . Damn good times.:cool:

Last edited:
I do have to say, I never thought I would see a full size rig with rockwells going through BYS... I give them credit, I never heard a complaint.. Porter Robin And Brad, Its always fun trying to see who could out do the other.. good times as always...

I dont want to clean the rig though, Rain and mud sucks.. I was spoiled with the great summer we had. But whatever.. :beer:

briejer said:
For some odd reason there is still sand working it's way out of every part of my body
Ha,Ha, thats pretty funny as I just washed out about a pound of sand out of my hair. That little sand wash area always gets interesting. Robin your wheelstands were epic today.:clappy:

Thanks guys, your trails were what we were looking for and more! It was only me 2nd run with the rockwells and well, after watching and following your buggies I was justly humbled:clappy:

Anyway I would love to come down and wheel with you guy again. Thanks for the awsome day. I have a few pics you might get a kick out of if I can figure out how to resize them to fit this site. Or I can e-mail them to one of you and you can?

Thanks again,
Lynn

Turd Polisher said:
How'd ya get thru those 2 trees on BYS Patches? up and over, or need a tug?:redneck:

It was all about the skinny peddle, up and over.. I was impressed