• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter this Weekend 10/10?

:mad::mad::mad:Not having very good luck with this trip, now im shooting for sunday only again.

I won't be there Sunday......if you make it, have fun. See you next time, bro.:beer:

Hmmmm...just finished unloading the wood off the trailer....you up for a tagger???I wouldn't mind wheelin with Pat again...:corn:

Sure Kev! I'm not getting there till 11am. See you there if you make it.

I won't be there Sunday......if you make it, have fun. See you next time, bro.:beer:

Sure Kev! I'm not getting there till 11am. See you there if you make it.
Thanks! We'll see how the honey-do's go in the early a.m.!!! If I can make it, you'll see me there!!!:awesomework:

Shoulda camped at the Rock Garden...HUGE RAVE all Saturday afternoon and into the wee hours of Sunday morning. WTF! Just an unsuspecting yellow box truck with a friggin' full-on PA system and generator. CRAZY! Glow sticks, naked chicks, the whole nine yards! Phew, I'm beat! :;

Actually it was great couple of days up at the "Pit" even though I was having a love/hate relationship with my hydraulic steering the whole time (damn PSC self-centering orbital valve - I and Money think...), I grenaded my passengers side front axle shaft ears and SuperJoint when a sneaky rock-hard stump nub jumped out of nowhere and rocked my world, my rear axle has developed a puking condition through the vent tube, and apparently a little fuel starvation issue that reared its ugly head at a less-than-desirable time (would have really liked to have continued running that trail although I'm glad I could keep the thing running long enough to winch Brent's rig out of a bind)

My buddy Greg was with me this weekend and enjoyed the experience. In addition to riding with me on the trail runs, he had a chance to get his brand new loaded Tacoma out on the forest service road for a spirited drive up to the cell tower. Such a great day to be up there with no clouds in the sky.

AHHHH, well now I sit here typing, smelling and feeling fresh after a much needed shower (never know where those raver girls have been) and I do believe another Black Butte Porter is calling my name.

Thanks Brent for the joint and 'Horus' for lending your D44 expertise and spindle nut socket for the axle replacement job on Saturday evening.

Hi Larious. Last rave I was at when I had my buggy, the girls all wanted to ride. :awesomework:

Sounds like a great day/night to be out wheeling. I am bummed I missed out. Good group of guys out there. Would have liked to've seen the naked raver chicks :haha::eeek:

Terry! That was me that cut you off on the freeway last night. I was trying to get around you to say hi and came up on the exit a bit hot. So sorry bout that:haha: You were pissed and I was laughing, thinking Man I hope he realizes that's me

Sounds like a great day/night to be out wheeling. I am bummed I missed out. Good group of guys out there. Would have liked to've seen the naked raver chicks :haha::eeek:

Terry! That was me that cut you off on the freeway last night. I was trying to get around you to say hi and came up on the exit a bit hot. So sorry bout that:haha: You were pissed and I was laughing, thinking Man I hope he realizes that's me

Ooops, I didn't even consider the possibility that might be someone I know. I just thought it seemed like a real 'jerk-off' move since I knew the driver (now identified) saw that I was towing. No worries. No harm, no foul :cool:

Hi Larious. Last rave I was at when I had my buggy, the girls all wanted to ride. :awesomework:

Obviously I embellished a little...okay, a lot. But what WAS rediculous was the fact that here there was enough sound to satisfy 1000 or so people but there was only 8-10 people huddled around the camp fire just feet from the multiple concert speakers. There were even small children in the midst. They were playing in the large Sierra Designs tent behind the 'music truck'. I dunno, it was just a weird thing to experience. Even so, the "ravers" kept to themselves as did we so all was good.

Some of that rave music they were playing was SICK! I don't know, I liked it.

I did see Brandy up there.:tits6::D

Some of that rave music they were playing was SICK! I don't know, I liked it.

I did see Brandy up there.:tits6::D

The one that sticks out is the Rage Against the Machine remix. I might just have to look for that

I thought that was who you were talking to. She's definitely...umm...unique (in many ways)

The one that sticks out is the Rage Against the Machine remix. I might just have to look for that

I thought that was who you were talking to. She's definitely...umm...unique (in many ways)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkeI3DwfheE[/YT]

while I didn't go over and inspect the area, the whole place seemed pretty clean when I left Sunday evening around 5:30pm, sure was a beautiful afternoon