• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter this weekend

4xrick

how many people on here are actually heading up to reiter this weekend? I am debating on going to reiter and actually camping out or going to evans creek, I honestly don't even know where there is a campsite at evans but I'm sure I could find one.

Yeah you don't want to go to Reiter that's where all the cool poeple will be.:haha: Oh and I'm sure Brent want's you to go too Evan's so he wont have too fix your **** when not if it break's down..LOL.:fawkdancesmiley:

Yeah you don't want to go to Reiter that's where all the cool poeple will be.:haha: Oh and I'm sure Brent want's you to go too Evan's so he wont have too fix your **** when not if it break's down..LOL.:fawkdancesmiley:

Ok for one Brent has broke more **** recently than I have and I am able to fix my own **** 90% of the time and i already know what your doing dumb ass. and I also don't care about who you think the "cool" people are I am talking about people who actually wheel not just talk about it or ride bitch.

Last edited:
Ok for one Brent has broke more **** recently than I have and I am able to fix my own **** 90% of the time and i already know what your doing dumb as. and I also don't care about who you think the "cool" people are I am talking about people who actually wheel not just talk abou t it or ride bitch.

I will be up there both days--not camping though. I will be up for a laid back run on sunday

dude i would never camp out there if I was still up in that neck of the woods. you are even closer than I was when I was living in startup and I still never camped. but maybe I can try to follow you around a bit instead of getting stuck behind the broken whores.:D :D

dude i would never camp out there if I was still up in that neck of the woods. you are even closer than I was when I was living in startup and I still never camped. but maybe I can try to follow you around a bit instead of getting stuck behind the broken whores.:D :D

I have camped up there a # of times with onle a few idiots racing in the main parking area.

9am in the main parking area on sunday :awesomework:

well if i head up there i think i will be messing around with brent (tmf) and a couple other people from krazyk5 but faturday will be the day of what am I going to do.

Hey Rickie.........why not camp with us?..Maybe you can make it further than you did last time.....

well I don't really want to camp because some of the things I have seen before that I don't want the kids around and as far as getting farther than last time shouldn't be a problem, it was no fault of my rig that I had to turn back if you had dropped in that hole you would have a junk tire now instead of me. and grumpy I would like to see your P.O.S get even half way into that hole i was in.

well I don't really want to camp because some of the things I have seen before that I don't want the kids around and as far as getting farther than last time shouldn't be a problem, it was no fault of my rig that I had to turn back if you had dropped in that hole you would have a junk tire now instead of me. and grumpy I would like to see your P.O.S get even half way into that hole i was in.

Yeah well Ricky I know which hole too go in and the one's too stay the **** out of.:fawkdancesmiley:

...well I don't really want to camp because some of the things I have seen before that I don't want the kids around and ...

Why not? Devin loves 'em. He's even established a gangster lean.

PhotoLibrary-0053.jpg

I might have to get up to Reiter and play around a little this weekend too. I live too close to camp though and my bed is sooo much more comfortable than the cot.

just found out that i have saturday off, so i am thinking reiter on saturday, maybe walker or evans on sunday, and take monday off to catch up on my sweat equity.