• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter this weekend

well untill you know the situation and who you talking about beins sensative you shouldthink twice.

I dont have e-feeling anyone who takes anything said on a board and makes it that important needs to get a life.

Uhhhh, you're action and you're opinion are looking like the meaning of contradiction. :kissmyass:

well my spelling does suck but half of it is because the keyboard on my laptop is so screwed up that half the buttons make the letters next to stick and then some of the keys you have to hit twice to get them to work.
Then there is the spelling on top of it all again.

well my spelling does suck but half of it is because the keyboard on my laptop is so screwed up that half the buttons make the letters next to stick and then some of the keys you have to hit twice to get them to work.
Ohh, blame it on the lap top! A clever and viable excuse if ever I saw one! :haha:

well I need to just get off my ass and order a keyboard but I am scared to tear apart the laptop.
So it is your own fear that causes you to spell like a drunk five year old with a mis located lobotomy? I am somewhat confused.

Then there is the spelling on top of it all again.

Now you're getting it:awesomework:

its not only my fear of tearing it apart but the fact I need to take the time to look over my posts before hitting enter as grumpy is always giving me **** about.

well im not going up yhere just because you dumb asses say im gay if i dont I just want to go wheelin and dont have alot of options at this time.

Come on up Rick, I'll show you how to get that pig down the trail.:fawkdancesmiley:

I have camped up there a # of times with onle a few idiots racing in the main parking area.

9am in the main parking area on sunday :awesomework:

I'll see you Sunday 9:00, since we're not camping I don't have to creep the dually and low-rider trailer down that road to the Rock garden.

Latest posts