• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Trails on Sunday Nov. 9th.

NateH

I am thinking of going out to Reiter on the 9th. Just wanting to see who will be out there. I am thinking of getting to the main parking area around 10-10:30am.

Looks like I will be there, pending no major hangover from saturdays throw down... but were are taking a newbie girl out, so you probably don't wanna play with us, but be sure to pop over to channel 4 and say hey, or if you see us in the staging area stop and chew the fat!

Is the 'newbie girl' hot and single? maybe I'll come out....:D
Judging by the guy who drafted me a few minutes ago to go take her around there is a pretty good chance.

:wtf: Do I have WINGMAN tattooed to the ass of my jeep or something?
No, wait, I know why, cause I have a trailer, and every time I'm on a run with him, he needs a trailer ride back home... :haha:

We want to go sunday!!!!!

Ann We can take it easy, well at least Rhonda can, and i am working on how too. espically after breaking off a passanger mirror and replace the bent tie rod bar and drag link and a new $82.00 front end alignment.

I'll probably be out there to say hi on Sunday morning, but I'll have my dog with me, and she's terrified of riding in anything other than the front seat of my truck, so I probably won't get to ride shotgun with anyone unless it's only for a couple hours I can leave her in her crate under the canopy in the back of the truck. We'll see. Depends too on how I feel after the throwdown at Karl's. :haha:

We want to go sunday!!!!!

Ann We can take it easy, well at least Rhonda can, and i am working on how too. espically after breaking off a passanger mirror and replace the bent tie rod bar and drag link and a new $82.00 front end alignment.
Fabulous!

it's going to be at least four chicks and one guy... lucky fella, Maybe I can get ETM to go too:cheer: I just don't wanna follow her up issy anytime soon:mad:

I'll be out there for sure Nathen. Good luck with the B-day party.

Depending on the trails we decide to take I might try and follow the rubidoo around. But more then likely that pass seat of yours is looking mighty fine. I'll be loading up the raingear when i get home tonight. :redneck:

So what time are people going to be out there? I was thinking around 10am.
Seeing that more people are going out I dont mind taking it easy.

Justin make sure you have rain gear.

Alright I will be in the main parking lot around 10-10:15am on Sunday. I am meeting one other rig at the Safeway in Monroe at 9:30am. See everyone out there.

Fabulous!

it's going to be at least four chicks and one guy... lucky fella, Maybe I can get ETM to go too:cheer: I just don't wanna follow her up issy anytime soon:mad:

Kewl, sounds like lots of fun!!!!!!

Most of issy is pretty easy, heck i try it in 2wd.