• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Trails on Sunday Nov. 9th.

dough to dough to dough..................................

MMMMMMMMMMMMM chocolate chip cookies.................................

Sugar cookies...............................

We'll be out there Sunday @ 10am, main lot. Not sure if we'll be doing Isabel but we'll be around.

Come on by and say :hi: Brown tube thingy.

Nathan (yotarunner) is no longer coming, His daughter became very ill and he had to take her into the Hospital. She's ok but he's still out. I might be coming with Sven so we'll see if i see you later.

water polo anyone...?

What Mike you don't want to help another Kurtis...? :haha:

haha. it was moving pretty good but if you were on 35's you were fine. i took a look at it and decided to turn around as i met up with a couple samurai's and one was on 31's so he wasnt going to make the crossing. all in all a good day of wheelin and little breakage.

We'll be out there Sunday @ 10am, main lot. Not sure if we'll be doing Isabel but we'll be around.

Come on by and say :hi: Brown tube thingy.

I saw the brown tube thingy... I was in the the red sammy ....but I didnt say :hi: .....it was a pretty good day ....... chevyxj knows the gas is on the right he broke a rear u-joint in his sick xj after around a hour or so of the skinny pedal....then rolled it:haha: :haha: ....long story... ill try posting pictures?

Last edited:
I saw the brown tube thingy... I was in the the red sammy ....but I didnt say :hi: .....it was a pretty good day ....... chevyxj knows the gas is on the right he broke a rear u-joint in his sick xj after around a hour or so of the skinny pedal....then rolled it:haha: :haha: ....long story... ill try posting pictures?

i should have just gone up with you guys, but i didnt want to go beat my rig when i had to drive it home.

May Creeks usuall crossing area now has a new path, the lower straight across has some huge rocks in it now as i got RubyDoo stuck there. On the way back i came from the up river side of the large rock in the middle of the ramp and went straight across and this worked really well.

Here is a video of Rhonda stuck and got 3" of water inside her jeep.

Last edited:
May Creeks usuall crossing area now has a new path, the lower straight across has some huge rocks in it now as i got RubyDoo stuck there. On the way back i came from the up river side of the large rock in the middle of the ramp and went straight across and this worked really well.

Here is a video of Rhonda stuck and got 3" of water inside her jeep.

after reading/seeing this I'm suddenly really glad for karls chili.

Sorry everyone for not making it. My 2 year old was running a temp of 104.5* when I took her in on Sat. We where in the ER for 4 hours. Not all of it was her problem. That night she was still running a temp up to that and she was not keep anything down. My wife and I took her back in on Sunday. They gave her an I.V., fluids, antibiotics(sp) and antisickneess meds. Found out that she has a bladder infection that spread to her kidneys. She is doing much better today. Hope to see everyone on the trails next weekend.

Hey I dont know if its the same but my dads o3 tj x blew the tranny because of mud and water getting in the breather.. If you are going to wheel those things in the deep water and mud then try and get the extended breather.. Warranty wont cover it otherwise if it blows.. Not sure if its an tj x thing or just a jeep thing just giving you a heads up..

Hey I dont know if its the same but my dads o3 tj x blew the tranny because of mud and water getting in the breather.. If you are going to wheel those things in the deep water and mud then try and get the extended breather.. Warranty wont cover it otherwise if it blows.. Not sure if its an tj x thing or just a jeep thing just giving you a heads up..

same thing for new FJ's they have a high treading depths but at a standstill they like sucking up water... :awesomework:

Latest posts