• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter work parties

boxboy

can I be your friend...
Its real and it can be made faster with your help!

Here are some Reiter work party dates please come and help develop the new Reiter if you don't show up to plan out the trail path and to help brush the trail so the engineers and planners can put the trail path on paper.

Please bring hand tools for brush clearing such as clippers, gas powered weed-eaters, weed cutters, Machetes, loppers and so on. Don't forget to bring your PPE's (gloves, boots, long pants, long sleeved shirts, safety glasses, and a hard hat if you have one.

We have a planned brushing day for this Saturday, June 18<SUP>th</SUP>.

We have another planned brushing day for Monday, June 20<SUP>th</SUP>. I will have a 6 person WCC crew joining us, so we should be able to make a lot of progress this day. The crew is out of Bellingham and I will need to lead them in, so I might not make it out there till 9:30 AM or so.

Our final planned brushing day is Sunday, June 26<SUP>th</SUP>.

Please try to arrive at the yellow gate on Deer flats road by 9AM on the 18<SUP>th</SUP> and 26<SUP>th</SUP>, 930AM on the 20<SUP>th</SUP>. Remember, plan an extra 20 minutes in your commute to travel around through Index.

Please RSVP back to me if you can make one or more work parties. Nows your chance to provide input and get the process moving!

I will attend Saturday, June 18<SUP>th</SUP>.

I am a maybe to attend Monday, June 20<SUP>th</SUP>

I will attend Sunday, June 26<SUP>th</SUP>

why do these work parties always fall on my work days???? might have to see if I can take a day of work to help out. Its worth the cause!

why do these work parties always fall on my work days???? might have to see if I can take a day of work to help out. Its worth the cause!

what days do you have off? We have people that can go out and work at different times during the week so what times do you have?

If there are any clubs or groups that want to setup a special time we could arrange it you just have to let me/us know?

Last edited:
Our final planned brushing day is Sunday, June 26<SUP>th</SUP>.

Come out and see whats going on at Reiter this Sunday!!! I would love to show everyone the locqation of the new trails!!!

Sorry not enough heads up for me to plan it out. I hope you guys are getting lots done! Good luck in the brush battle!:awesomework:

really? I posted this thread like 1 week ago...

fixed for you. I was out of town and cell reception from the 14th through the 22. Just now finding out about it :booo:

No worries, I am sure there will be more :awesomework: Just hopefully they are announced a few weeks ahead of time!

Hi All:

I was up at Reiter last Saturday. Spent a beautiful day drenched in PNW "liquid sunshine" with NoWires & Boxboy. :D

I could have gone camping with my buddies over by Liberty but decided instead to work at Reiter on Saturday (and do yardwork at home on Sunday!! :redneck: )

We got a lot of trail clearing done last Saturday. So come out this weekend and lend a hand and help make the 4x4 trails happen at the "new" Reiter Foothills!! :awesomework:

Regards,

Alan

No worries, I am sure there will be more :awesomework: Just hopefully they are announced a few weeks ahead of time!

The next ones are looking like July 16th and then the 23s and the 24th.

There is also during the week at least one or two days or work