• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter work party jan 17th

I'm planning to be there, too. Sounds like we're covered for saws, so I won't bother packing up my POS saw...but, I can bring a few shovels, rake, pick axe, small mattox, and a couple of hoes ('cuz dats how I roll, yo') :redneck:

sorry i forgot to mention, no wheelin thingiies. gonna be pretty much hiking in and repairing. if we wheel up it kinda defeats the purpose.

Ok, so no wheelers.

Just means I will have to stop at crashes later for some RC time :redneck:

Somehow I knew you would bring a saw.......:awesomework:

And here its is!!
hand_saw_.jpg

just means I will have to stop at crashes later for some RC time :redneck:[/QUOTE]

whoop whoop i' in for some of that action :awesomework:

Who's organizing this?..What's the plan, park at the main pit and hike/ pack tools to where the work is done?
Where/ what exactly are we doing?

Who's organizing this?..What's the plan, park at the main pit and hike/ pack tools to where the work is done?
Where/ what exactly are we doing?

david way and I are organizing it, we will all meet at the lower lot, im thinking 9 am and probably split into two different groups one group with me and one with David we can drive up the normal roads or to the trail just not on the trail.

we will also need debri if anyone happens to have any trees large branches misc stuff like that to bring it on down.

2x4s and construction debris does not count.

scott if you could bring your little tractor that would be great. I will be up there a few days this next week going over things with david and getting some prep work done.

Last edited:
9am at the lower lot with some tools and ready to work. :awesomework:

Sorry I cant get much debri in my honda

Hell ya--I am game for that :awesomework:

Sweet! that just means I am going to get skooled :haha:

9am at the lower lot with some tools and ready to work. :awesomework:

Sorry I cant get much debri in my honda

Sweet! that just means I am going to get skooled :haha:

Yes my kyle will be happy to do that :haha:

I'm in, will be riding with Money. I have a shovel and rake, and a couple saws, one little and one big if any saws are still needed.

I'm in, will be riding with Money. I have a shovel and rake, and a couple saws, one little and one big if any saws are still needed.

I have been to work parties I thought we would have 10+ saws and no one showed up who said they would so no saws that day... the next work party we had easy 20 saws... it's hit or miss...

If everyone shows with their saws we have enough...

on a side note my saws are 15 minutes down the road so if we don't have any I can get mine.