• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter work party jan 17th

im goin to try and make it well have to see the whole car situation mine 3 slow is blown if anyone you know is coming from snoqualmie valley or through there lemme know

is anyone interested in carpooling up from the bothell/mill creek area? i don't have enough gas money. are we allowed to have some fun or is this going to be like a state required community service with the man looking over our shoulder?

Does it change your participation or you just want to stir up drama over it?

Maybe it has nothing to with either :rolleyes:

Maybe some folks just like "knowing" what they have volunteered to help with?

Seems to be a rather simply concept/question with no underlying drama or bullshit needed.

Who really cares.

Those who want to show because they want to will.

As soon as any facts are known they will be posted.

The bottom line still does not chage--we are going out to work.

Who really cares.

Those who want to show because they want to will.

As soon as any facts are known they will be posted.

The bottom line still does not chage--we are going out to work.

I care, so how about just answering the question for once?

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw on the RTW board that the pres has no idea of what's going on. Seems to be a common leadership theme across the country these days.

Last edited:
I care, so how about just answering the question for once?

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw on the RTW board that the pres has no idea of what's going on. Seems to be a common leadership theme across the country these days.

This is ricks deal and has nothing to do with me. So lets stop the BS drama....

thank you..

Does it change your participation or you just want to stir up drama over it?

On the contrary Scott I'm trying to avoid drama here by not going into the reasons for why I ask. I could if it will help?
Yes it could change my participation.
Why is it so hard to get a answer to a simple question?

On the contrary Scott I'm trying to avoid drama here by not going into the reasons for why I ask. I could if it will help?
Yes it could change my participation.
Why is it so hard to get a answer to a simple question?

Cause Sheeple don't ask questions, therefore no reason to ever have to understand or explain who, what, why, & where ... duh :rolleyes:

David Way is the person with the list of restoration tasks I can get you his number if you want to call him?

Personally I don't think the "what will be done" should be discussed on an open forum.

Then why do you do this? You feed into and then ask everyone else to stop?

It makes no sense.

All this for a simple question.

Told you I am not going to argru

I have removed the problem...

Edit--as soon as something is known it will be posted...

Its no biggie to discuss it in open forum at this time scott but i can see your point. look guys if you care about getting things done you will show up no matter what. there is a process to everything and this is the beginning of this process, if someone has questions for me feel free to ask and I will answer when I get a chance.
There is no reason to argue or call people out just because i am the one putting this together and they are not, i have said before this is something david way and i are planing out not crash or anyone else questions or comments about the work party can be directed at me not other users. if you want to help come help if you don't want to help then dont its that simple. we are mostly going to be working on stream crossings in multiple places and spreading wood chips in and around crossings/ blocking off all crossings.

if you have any questions or comments for me or about this feel free to pm me please do not make a drama scene out of this thread.
Rick

we are mostly going to be working on stream crossings in multiple places and spreading wood chips in and around crossings/ blocking off all crossings.

Thank you for answering a simple question. For the rest of you if you don't want drama then don't try and find drama where there is none. :;

we are going to need a few pickups as well, If anyone has pickups that can go down the road next to the rock garden to get to the creek crossing up there. it is a rocky road but not horrible. no real wheelin to get there it is fullsize friendly, took the dnr 3/4 ford up there with no issues. so if you got a truck you are willing to haul some wood chips in bring it along.

I am going to be driving up my 85 daily driver up that is stock on 33's. we can drive down any of the roads and my buddy could bring his little kobota tractor it is a bx 24. It is 4 wheel drive very small got a bucket up front and a backhoe in the rear. Do you guys think that we will need that?