• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter work party jan 17th

with all the rain how is May creek? I don't see us getting up to trail of doom all that easy with stockish rigs?

I posted this question over on the RTW site already, but figured it might get a quicker response over here :)

On RTW, someone mentioned that we need a couple of sawzalls out there... Is someone bringing a generator out, or does someone have an inverter strong enough to run 'em (assuming the corded kind of saw)?

I've got a generator on wheels, but it's a heavy mofo. I can bring it out if we need it, along with some extension cords.

I have a couple cordless sawzalls.
I am bringing and was hoping someone else did as well. there is not alot left of that camper so we can bust most of it up and cut up whats left.

How about trash bags? Does RTW still have some from the last cleanup to bring with? There is some trash that will need to be picked up besides the camper debris. I noticed some trash by the Rock Garden area.

David is bringing some trash bags. BIG ONES. all the garbage will be put in the trailer from the dnr. I need sawzall blades if anyone has extras.
I have 2 18 volt sawzalls but could only find 2 blades:mad::mad: thought I had more. we are ging to cut up the camper so im sure it will require a few blades.
bimetal or wood we will need both.

I have a couple cordless sawzalls.
I am bringing and was hoping someone else did as well. there is not alot left of that camper so we can bust most of it up and cut up whats left.

I have a 18 volt cordless Dewalt with 4 batteries...I'll bring it.

Thank gawd! I wasn't looking forward to trying to lift that (@#)8 generator into the bed of my truck :haha:

If I can remember, I'll run out to the shop and grab my stash of bi-metal sawzall blades. I think I've still got a few out there...

its not a canopy its a actual cab over camper.

reitercamper.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I'm out. Right now I am sitting at Sharis having just spent the last 15 hours on the Busy. I've been up well over 24 hours at this point. One hell of night.