• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter work party jan 17th

The last thing I want to do is stir up any evidence they may be able to gather out there...

Why would the investigators let us do that?:;

Don't worry yourself.....we'll just be permanently closing trails:booo: and doing restoration work.:awesomework:

we wont be anywhere near where all that took place so no worries there

Cool. Just making sure. Dead bodies give me the creeps :redneck:

I know, I know... That was tacky...

Why would the investigators let us do that?:;

Don't worry yourself.....we'll just be permanently closing trails:booo: and doing restoration work.:awesomework:

Gawd, I hope not :eeek: I don't even know where up there the car was found. From the descriptions I'd read, it sounded like it was in the lower parking area...and, since that's where we're supposed to be meeting up, I figured it was an appropriate question to ask.

I'm game to help fix what I helped screw up...even if it doesn't mean reopening it in the future. Then again, I don't have boo-coos of bux into my rig just yet, so I can say that without much regret :haha:

I have 4 guys heading down with me from B'ham, and 4-5 coming from the Lynnwood area:redneck:

the key is if you can hold 4 total people go ahead and bring your rig. especially if it has a winch

Have winch and what could hold 4 people, have 4 seats but its really tight in the back seat.

Bring my 4 runner or not? I have basic recovery gear and other stuff.

Last edited:
So in all of the confusion......
Will there be areas of work in which a guy can drive a tow rig (with tools) to or close too?

Reading what rick has posted--yes looks like we will be able to drive to the location of work or be very close.

no lunch provided this time guys, it is not a rtw event. pack in whatever you want for food or drink

so does anyone coming have a rig that can hold 4 people? as in yes a wheelin rig.

I will bring my 98ZJ and we can get tools and 4 people, plus the driver in it no problem. (Tools in the back and on the roof rack if needed, three if they are not too big in the back seat and one in the front passenger seat.) This included winch and recovery gear.

I can also carry two in my two rig if anyone needs a ride and there is someplace to pick them up easy to get in and out of with my trailer. Be coming from Seattle, via Kenmore, Bothell to 522 and up to highway 2.

PM me for ride info

Last edited:
I think it would be nice also if people could bring cameras and take before and after photos of the work areas and the people there working.

I think it would be nice also if people could bring cameras and take before and after photos of the work areas and the people there working.

thar is another thing I was going to bring up. the more pictures we can take of before/during and after the better.

Somebody needs to have a sign in sheet to keep track of the hours spent. Not only one to give to the DNR but one to keep. also miliage traveld to come to the work partys.

david way and I are organizing it, we will all meet at the lower lot, im thinking 9 am and probably split into two different groups one group with me and one with David we can drive up the normal roads or to the trail just not on the trail.

we will also need debri if anyone happens to have any trees large branches misc stuff like that to bring it on down.

2x4s and construction debris does not count.

scott if you could bring your little tractor that would be great. I will be up there a few days this next week going over things with david and getting some prep work done.

Are you still thinking about 9am or is that a set time to meet at the lower lot? You may want to update the RTW post as well since there is no time mentioned at all and I have people asking me about it. :D

9;30 in the lower lot. I will update the rtw post.
and mark you can bring it if you would like, espessially if it has a winch. how well is it built?