• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter work party

boxboy

can I be your friend...
The weekend of Oct 4 and 5 we need to drag logs to their future homes. The logs are currently located on the G11 trail and some need to be taken up to the entrance of the purple line and some will be taken to areas on the G11 trail. The G11 is only covered with the base layer so these logs need to be moved before the big rock gets added. But you will have an opportunity to see the new G11 trail up close. :corn:

wow no one wants to commit? There is a little bit of a surprise to those that bring there rigs... :corn:

I will put myself down as a maybe, my wife wants to go out that way to do some pictures for her niece that weekend so if she goes, I will stop by and help out.

My decrepit van is nowhere near being a trail rig but I can bake up some cookies to donate to the crew. I can drop off as long as it's not raining. Sadly I have a fair weather van that doesn't work very well when the firewall gets wet!

Hi all,

I will be just getting back to town that weekend from vacation - might be able to come up on Sunday.

Sorry I can't be more definite.

-Alan

What time Sunday, 9? Is DNR going to be there both days? My kid needs his community service hours for high school signed :D

DNR isn't going to be present. I will be running the work party. Hours will count for the grants. I am sure I can get Dan to sign the form.

Not sure if I will have my rig there or not...

What time ya going to be there scott? I gotta head to the GB house and grab a load...

I will open the gate at 9 and try to get things going by 10:30.

I have some tires you can bolt on?

We could use a chain saw (must have all the proper PPE's to operate the saw) and chain or cable chokers as we will be dragging logs around.

Edit: Plans have changed, I am no longer able to make it. Yay for people screwing plans last minute :mad::mad: I'll try and make the next one.

Last edited:
I am head out to Reiter! mocha stop and then i will be opening the gate.

Scott

Thanks everyone who made it out today we kicked butt :awesomework: moved a lot of logs! :cool:

I will be back out at 9 tomorrow if anyone wants to do some more.