018.jpg

020.jpg

016.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

Last edited:
Went all that way un Isabel with no winch?

I was gonna say something about 'No Guts, No Glory", but what the heck...

(Here I sit, stuck to 'web wheeling'......)

Last edited:
One time,years ago,in the middle of winter,Jeepless and I ran Izzy to the bridge in DEEP ass snow! We ran solo,it was kinda sketch a couple times but we survived and it was a friggen killer time.

No guts No glory:beer:

X3 on wheeling the WJ. :cool: Fawking pigs....but damn fun.....and luxurious.:redneck:

P.S. YOU GUYS ARE NUTZ!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

I like the rig.....I just sold our '01 a few months ago. It was my wifes DD. I wondered what it would take to get some good sized tires under it. Let me know when you want to head up again, I'm in Monroe and can show you around a little.

I like the rig.....I just sold our '01 a few months ago. It was my wifes DD. I wondered what it would take to get some good sized tires under it. Let me know when you want to head up again, I'm in Monroe and can show you around a little.

thanks man I could use a guide, it will prob be in a couple of weeks, but i will let ya know.:awesomework:

Yeah anytime you want to know let me know I'm there every weekend! So i can show you a few places good for you with destroying your rig:awesomework:

Latest posts