• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter...

blackcj71

Anybody headed up in the AM? thinking about going either that orr some snow somewhere? Anybody up for something.

crash said:
Spenser--heading to tonga to play in the deep stuff. Leaving my place around 9ish

Which means he will get there more like 10 or 10:30:flipoff: just like the wall closer hahaha

blackcj7 said:
you running solo?? i might be game for this

The timber tamers are heading up for there anual tree run---and I always go up and pick on em :D

And sam---don't you got some homework to be doing :flipoff:

is this run tommorow?? u leaving at 9 am i would like to go up and see if we can get the truck or if its still there but the only thing is i got to work i would be welling to give gas money to someone who lets me tag along and run the trail also a bad thing i sprained my ankle prity bad today so i might have to hoble around but o well

Get lots of pics and some vid if you can I want to see more snow run stuff!! Wish I could make it there to wheel with you guys somtime that would be a blast.

blackcj7 said:
sooooo traffic jam??lol i might end up going to reiter... we'll see

Let me know if you are going to go. If you don't mind someone with a little less experience following, I'd probably be interested. I've been around reiter a few times, but still don't know it too well.

Plans have changed. 9am at reiter. first off we head up to look at the rig and then play. I have to be home by 3 so tonga is out for me....

crash said:
The timber tamers are heading up for there anual tree run---and I always go up and pick on em :D

And sam---don't you got some homework to be doing :flipoff:

Probably but i like doing it the morning its due:flipoff:

crash said:
Plans have changed. 9am at reiter. first off we head up to look at the rig and then play. I have to be home by 3 so tonga is out for me....
Is this "the rig" thats up there now? I might make it for that, as well as a little play time afterwards :D

I bet the girlfriend will be happy when I show up at her house at 7:30 (in a few minutes now...) to wake her up to go, lol :D

~T.J.

Last edited: