• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter

Eric

Well at this point we are kind of in the dark as to the next step with the trails and what the next step is. But there are still things that can be done. And work parties will happen. David Way is on Vacation till the 22nd of this month and so it is hard to pin down exact what is going to happen till then.
We still have some flagging of nodes to get done
Also some work in the rock garden area with flagging
As soon as I know more I will pass it along

Get it on the calendar folks :awesomework:

Ya It's tru We talked the other day and thought that would be best with the 3 day weekend.
We are kinda in a holding pattern till DNR get done reviewing the trail layouts and then they will tell us what needs to get done next
They are reviewing intersections, flow and circulation patterns grade, slope, critical areas, ect.

They had the first meeting with the ST this week and then the 4x4s will be next. Time to focus our energies on the other ORV areas and get the up to par before winter.

No rumors dude. :kissmyass:

I was told this by Candace at a meeting with DNR yesterday.

You can wait for confirmation from your leader though. :haha:

:fawkdancesmiley: as stated before please post relivent information not in rumor form.

Ya It's tru We talked the other day and thought that would be best with the 3 day weekend.
We are kinda in a holding pattern till DNR get done reviewing the trail layouts and then they will tell us what needs to get done next
They are reviewing intersections, flow and circulation patterns grade, slope, critical areas, ect.

They had the first meeting with the ST this week and then the 4x4s will be next. Time to focus our energies on the other ORV areas and get the up to par before winter.

Thank you Charlie :awesomework: for getting right to the point and confiming there is not going to be a work party.

Ya Ya you know I am a big sponsor of what you guys are doing

:fawkdancesmiley: as stated before please post relivent information not in rumor form.

Thank you Charlie :awesomework: for getting right to the point and confiming there is not going to be a work party.

THey are going to reliece it in a news letter this comming up week but hay it is out there now. BUT we do have the focus group meeting on the 25th and it would be nice to pack the room

Last edited:

:crazyguy:

There you got YOUR confirmation. :rolleyes:

It hasn't been released by email or update yet so THAT is why it is just a "Heads Up" that you can make plans for the weekend. Maybe you can have a nice romantic getaway weekend with your leader. :fawkdancesmiley: