• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Results of first time beach driver....First time offroad exp

Sounds like par for the course when you try to offroad a ford and a barbie jeep.

Air pressure is key in the sand, and well any type of offroad travel. and THROTTLE CONTROL! a lot of people go with the throttle out techniqe. this doesn't always work especially in sand or snow.

lol yeah throttle control is key sometimes lol.

Sounds like par for the course when you try to offroad a ford and a barbie jeep.

Air pressure is key in the sand, and well any type of offroad travel. and THROTTLE CONTROL! a lot of people go with the throttle out techniqe. this doesn't always work especially in sand or snow.

yup. I've had my 1/2 ton dodge with stock tires everywhere on the beach at ocean shores from the north jetty up to moclips.

I will say that even compared to florence and moses lake, the north jetty has some pretty damn soft sand.

some buddies and i went camping on the columbia while back... we drove pretty far down the beach to get our own secluded spot. my friend, a noob driver, in his runner on some fresh 31" BFG muds managed to get himself pretty deep in the sand, as i sat in the shotgun seat laughing at him telling him to figure it out:haha: well to conclude the story, i had to fix his mess with a log, 4lo, and finesse:D

Ya last time I got stuck on the beach was in a 2wd lowered s-10 blazer and I just shot up into the soft crap cause the tide almost had me. I set up camp at the spot I got stuck and got pulled out in the am. Air down and easy on the skinny and you can drive through alot but still if the rig is not right for it then you will still get stuck at some point.

lol yeah i had tow ropes and chains thats about it, but i got 31 x 10.5 tires new lol. didnt help in 2 wheel drive though in soft sand. lol.

how did you get stuck in wet sand........where you humping for hours under the moon light....slowly working those little tires that you didn't air down into the sand!?!?!?! GIGITY GIGITY GOO

I WANT TO SEE THOSE PICTURES :awesomework: