• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reveal your age

417chevy

So we all know of the old terminology that just isn't used any more in the auto industry like the 3/4 cams what is some **** you grew up hearing that just isn't really used any more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always heard people refer to mud tire sizes as "leven hunerds" "fourteen hunerds" "semteen hunerds"

Or "Qs" "Ns" "Ls"

Took me a minute to figure out what all that meant ...

Brake spoon, timing light, noid light, fish cards, ignition module meltdowns that coat the inner fender, clothes pins for vapor lock, double hump heads, flipping the air filter lid

Re:

Recording my favorite songs off the radio onto a cassette to put into my Walkman.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

I didn't have a gaming system growing up. We played outside. No cell phones. Mom opened the door and yelled for us to come home. And spanking your kids for miss behaving was considered good parenting not child abuse.

This is baaaaad......I remember sitting in my 66' plymouth on F wing at school and listening to " Good Loving" on the EIGHT TRACK and being amazed how when they sang " one. Two. Three" each word came from a different speaker. I can also remember when you went to a perts store with a starter and you said, its for a 283, the parts man turned and walked to the shelf and brought you a starter, without needing to know what make, year, model and color of vehicle the starter came from. also I was the first guy around my part of the country to get 12 hundreds, 14 hundreds, 38s, 40s, and the first set of gumbo monster murders 44 s east of the Mississippi, I believe 79 or 80. Now I'm not the oldest around, but when GOD said " LET THERE BE LIGHT" I threw the switch,

When we started messing with nitrous we were actually running medical grade nitrous. 30 years ago

**** Cepek Fun Country tires

GEDC0499.jpg

I was the lucky kid on the street, we had 12 channels instead of 3, and a Atari 2600. That daddy brought home in cross fire injection corvette.

I had a gun rack and used to take my gun to school and go hunting with my AG teacher as a class trip. :****: