• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ricky Bobby on Sports Century

"We didn't just come out of the womb with the name shake and bake, it took years to develop that name." We started out as fart and matches.

Nice find Ricky Bobby

I would think you would love him since you are Mr. Nascar? I would think that movie and his character brought a lot of fans to nascrap.

I hate nascar, but I want the hat that cal wears so bad. It is the AC/DC logo but it says Nascar instead. Badass!

Yeah I do like Nascar, the movie was funny, but I guess after I watched it once that was enough for me. :dunno:

I like the other guy... I dont know what it is but his mannerism's and the way he words things together kills me. I watched Dewey Cox movie a few weeks ago and damn he had me dyin.

I thought anything with Will Ferrell would be awesome, but I saw Semi-pro last weekend and it was HORRIBLE. Blades of Glory was decent, Step Brothers is gonna be great based on previews. Talledega Nights was awesome though, it probably won the academy award. For what? For the best movie ever made.

I agree RB, some of his movies are DUMB, but the likes of Old School, Anchorman and Talladega Nights cannot be beat. Step Brothers is gonna be sweet. The other guys is a great 2nd fiddle to Will, John C Reily is his name. I spread my buttcheeks for playgirl magazine.

I saw your Highlander movie, it was ****!

Bones said:
Anchorman was good? I musta missed the memo.

I think I need to re-watch it and evaluate that performance too.... I wasnt into it the first time I watched it, coulda been situation though :dunno:

P said:
I think I need to re-watch it and evaluate that performance too.... I wasnt into it the first time I watched it, coulda been situation though :dunno:
Know how may times I have heard that about N Dynamite? **** that, gimme my 90 minutes back please

Will Ferrell is funny, but I'm about done with watching Will Ferrell play Will Ferrell. Somebody new needs to show up.

Bones said:
Anchorman was good? I musta missed the memo.

I thought the same, my buddy Wayne got me hooked on it after watching it a second time. It is damn funny, worth a re-watch!