• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rieter 17th and 18th?

no excuses

coming up to play at Rieter for the weekend, some one want to come show me and a buddy around some. Both a couple of built toys with exos, one on 40's or 42's and 60's four linked F & R, and mine on 38.5s and toy axles and leafs. Might also be some rigs from NW Cruisers comin up also.Come on and play with us. Stan..

Attachments

• 100_0038 comp.JPG
    100_0038 comp.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 272
saweet, I get off Sat morning at 0630 and takes around 4 hours to get there so how about 1100 am. Will post a solid time later in week but that should be pretty close, stan..

I would be there with my 83 yota but i need a tie rod....anyone have one for sale? Give me a call 425-293-6914

hey i was using my friends name when i asked about the tie rod but i made my own last night, anyways i still needs a tie rod really bad so i can come wheel with you guys. if anyone has one for an 85 down yota please give me a call 425-293-6914 and my name is shaun, thanks

MudBuddy83 said:
hey i was using my friends name when i asked about the tie rod but i made my own last night, anyways i still needs a tie rod really bad so i can come wheel with you guys. if anyone has one for an 85 down yota please give me a call 425-293-6914 and my name is shaun, thanks

might have one for yah, I will look when I get up later on today..

MudBuddy83 said:
thanks that would help alot, i wanna come wheel with you guys this weekend

I have on I think lol. not sure if its the tie rod or draglink. Its 39.5" long and has on eTRE on it still, let me know and I will bring it up..Oh hell its in the truck already :flipoff: .

xtremetoyo said:
I would be there with my 83 yota but i need a tie rod....anyone have one for sale? Give me a call 425-293-6914

I got one off my 80 Toy. $30, come and get it. PM me.

no excuses said:
I have on I think lol. not sure if its the tie rod or draglink. Its 39.5" long and has on eTRE on it still, let me know and I will bring it up..Oh hell its in the truck already :flipoff: .

i SURE HOPE its not a draglink :D