• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rieter 17th and 18th?

Freeride said:
Mike, what's your wheelbase? That switchback on Isabel is really getting hairy!

107ish

If its dry or I have some sharp tires I can do it. Heck if it was dry I can back up and light the tires up and make it but when the dirt below(like the rock face) I am doomed...

Looks like you had fun stan. wish I could have made it. I was busy wheeling the freshly re-opened lower end of Archers firebreak at TSF. although, im not sure if I could have followed the sasauge anywhere:rolleyes:

binderbound said:
Looks like you had fun stan. wish I could have made it. I was busy wheeling the freshly re-opened lower end of Archers firebreak at TSF. although, im not sure if I could have followed the sasauge anywhere:rolleyes:

Hey Dan, whats all opened at TSF? Did they reopen all off it or is it mostly shut down still? allthough the last couple of times I was there all I ran was the crushers, I still hope they open it all back up. :cheer:

Jobless said:
They are definately an unfair advantage...but I'm probably about 1000lbs lighter than you too.

Very true brad granted at least 1/3 of that is down at my axles but still on that steep stuff weight is weight...