• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rieter pit trails

shrtscrplr

anybody know of good trails that a 2in lifted jeep can go up or down. i know sac up is one. and if you are interested in taking me out let me know. (completely stock otherwise, no trailer hitch or tow points yet?) also anyone know where i can get a trailer hitch for a zj and front tow setup.

anybody know of good trails that a 2in lifted jeep can go up or down. i know sac up is one. and if you are interested in taking me out let me know. (completely stock otherwise, no trailer hitch or tow points yet?) also anyone know where i can get a trailer hitch for a zj and front tow setup.

you should get some tow points before you get stuck/go out...you'll wish you had them, and so will the person that WILL rip your bumpers off :awesomework:

you should get some tow points before you get stuck/go out...you'll wish you had them, and so will the person that WILL rip your bumpers off :awesomework:

x2. Last memorial day I came upon a s10 blazer with no recovery points stuck. But he wanted out. I ended up pushin him out via his spare tire carrier which ended up caving his rear hatch and breakin the glass. It wasn't fun for anybody and he had a spendy repair bill.

get recover points before you go out, even if its just a couple hooks bolted to the frame.

x2. Last memorial day I came upon a s10 blazer with no recovery points stuck. But he wanted out. I ended up pushin him out via his spare tire carrier which ended up caving his rear hatch and breakin the glass. It wasn't fun for anybody and he had a spendy repair bill.

get recover points before you go out, even if its just a couple hooks bolted to the frame.

I think he drives a Rokee

I carry a 5ft chain for this recovery work that we speak of......hook the chain to what you want to come out:haha: but you really should have some recovery points or stick to the main roads when recovery will not be needed

I have a rear receiver insert that takes a d ring yours free if you want it.

so what trails do you gusy recomend tho for a jeep with a 2in lift and open diffs. im going to get a hitch soon and hook up points.

ok sweet. i heard i could go up some. doesnt the wall trail have like 3ft deep puddles thos that are really long?