• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Riffraff Fuel rail crossover 7.3

Digger 5

Has anyone done the Riffraff fuel rail crossover? I spoke with a customer that raved about it. He said the motor was quieter, had better throttle response and got better mileage.

What cha know???

If its a powerstroke, then he is talking about putting an oil line from head to head so that it has the pressures are even. its an easy deal. just look it up on powerstroke .org

If its a powerstroke, then he is talking about putting an oil line from head to head so that it has the pressures are even. its an easy deal. just look it up on powerstroke .org

I checked it out and understand the concept. Have you done it? Does it do as advertised?

I think it's referred to as the HPOP crossover. Saw it on "Thedieselstop.com"

OBTW thread hijack. i've got a Diablo Predator 5 level tuner for sale if you know anyone who wants one.

We just put one in my buddies 7.3 along with rr return and crossover,new injector o rings,the ccv mod,and the 50 cent mod on the under the valve cover harnesses.and it idles way smoother and quieter then my truck cant say it did anything for power though. If i was just going to do one of them it would be the fuel crossover to get rig of inj 8 dead head. O also put the 99 e van wicked wheel in the turdblower.

Last edited:
We just put one in my buddies 7.3 along with rr return and crossover,new injector o rings,the ccv mod,and the 50 cent mod on the under the valve cover harnesses.and it idles way smoother and quieter then my truck cant say it did anything for power though. If i was just going to do one of them it would be the fuel crossover to get rig of inj 8 dead head. O also put the 99 e van wicked wheel in the turdblower.

Thanks for the feedback. I've already got a full Banks kit on the truck and it runs really well. It looks like this might be the next mod. :awesomework:

Are you chipped? And i throw a quart of ashless outboard oil in at fillup it quiets them injectors down some they dont like ulsd

Its not for the fuel its for the high pressure oil. It ties the two heads together so there is more even oil pressure to all the injectors. Less pressure spikes and better oil flow. By doing all this its helps it run a little smoother and quieter.

I am in the middle of doing a 6.0 intercooler, 6637 intake, 3-4" downpipe to 5" straight pipe exhaust, Oil rail cross over, regulated return, superduty fuel pump with CAT filters, Swamps injectors, and a DP tuner. Im not racing the truck just towing. Its a 95 F350. We will see what I get out of these parts.

I hear what your saying maverick they have both i think the fuel crossover would give him more bang for his buck if he was going to do only one it flows the fuel through the system better to help eliminate air in the fuel galleys. You puttin a gt38r on that obs?

I have not seen the fuel cross over yet. Maybe point me in the right direction? Im doing a full regulated return system so I wont need that but I would still like to see it.

H2E and Terminator is in the future.

So the Riffraff kit looks like it comes with 3 different springs? which one did you use?

The black 70psi one. When i tear my truck apart to do the trans im going to build my own regulated return with adjustable fpr and a fuel bowl delete

Last edited:
So far the best thing I've done for any of our 7.3's is to switch over to 5w40 synthetic oil. They start and idle so much better it's crazy. I was shocked. I still run 15w40 dino in my dirtymax though................