• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rimrock in october

buc4x

was wondering if any one would be interested in going to rimrock the beginning of october sometime?? My bro and i are planning a run (2-3 rigs) but it would be nice to have someone who knows the area along..
thanks,
Jeff

Is Rimrock the area with the short and dirty ridge and pucker ridge? I would love to tag along if these 2 trails are on your to do list. I will however be no help in leading you there as I do not know that area either. But, those trails sound very interesting and I was planning a trip to Rimrock (pucker ridge) in Oct as well.

Play close attention to the weather. Forcast for snow should dissuade you from Rimrock.

Also, please play close attention to hunting season. Modern Firearm season opens on the 11th (saturday) and that area is heavily hunted for deer and elk.

i was thinking the 3rd-5th, weather allowing. and yes we will hit shortdirty and pucker ridge.
Jeff

I'm down! Bullets AND snow will just add to the excitement.

I've really been wanting to check these trails out. I read a trail write up on Pucker ridge awhile back on another site and it sounds down right scary. They listed it as "death wheelin" and wouldn't even give directions. If it does snow that weekend then I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Otherwise, if you guys don't mind a Toyota tagging along, please count me in. I did some brief research last week and got the trail #s as well as some vague directions. A guide would be nice but I'm willing to wing it.

I'm going over the 27-28 sept; toy truck, a cruiser and a jeep. The more the marrier.:redneck: