• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Robin Williams dead at 63

twizt3dfuc

HL2OG
Just saw it... sad time for the world, he was a one of a kind actor.
Family is holding info for cause of death, but mentioned he was battling depression and was found unconscious, my guess is suicide to be the cause.

Local news said apparent suicide. Dude was a cokehead, alcoholic and been to rehab several times, maybe he just figured he couldn't hack it anymore. Only saw the movie yesterday, but I honestly think his best role was Eisenhower in "The Butler".

He was the only famous person I would have liked to have met. Funniest actor and comic ever.

One of my all time favorites! I hated to hear he was so depressed. So much talent. Awesome actor and comedian! :'(

His USO shows were hilarious. I liked the time they brought the flag in during his show and everyone stood up and he just kinda chilled. I have utmost respect for the people that do the USO stuff. Sucks he had so many problems he was talented.

He's apparently in four movies yet to be released. Will be interesting to see him in action post-mortem.

My wife heard Obama call him an Alien this morning and thought it was a reference to him possibly having migrated here. I guess Mork and Mindy was a bit before her time. :)